HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 23, 2012, 11:09 PM
United States, CA
Joined Apr 2004
45 Posts
Yippee!
Hobby King

I will continue to use Hobby King. When it comes to price and quality of most of the stuff they just can't be touched. But you have to have a sense of humor if you are going to use them because they are incredibly s-l-o-w. I couldn't resist some Hobby King robo mail humor.

A typical order:

We have received your order and are currently processing your thank you. You should receive your thank you in 72 hours.

This is your official thank you from Hobby King for order 135798hk. Thank You
Your order is being considered. Consideration should be complete in 72 hours.

Your recent order is being considered. Upon final consideration and aproval it will be printed in 72 hours.

Your order has been aproved and is being printed. Printing will be complete in 72 hours.

Your order has been printed and is being read. Reading should be complete in 72 hours.

It has been 15 days since you placed your order. Some items are no longer in stock. Please remove these items or cancel the order so we may proceed.

Your order has been read and is being pulled off the shelf.............placed in the box.......put on the cart...........taken to the front door......put on the truck............

Yes I have embellished a little. But only a little. Those who use them know what I mean. As the USA store becomes better stocked I am sure this will change.

But don't forget our domestic staples. Tower Hobies....Omni Hobbies...Horizon....Central....TBM....and many others. They have been keeping us going for a very long time.....and they ship in days not weeks.

Capt T
propflipper is offline Find More Posts by propflipper
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2012, 09:49 AM
LOOK MOM! TEN THUMBS!
USA, AZ, Mesa
Joined Aug 2009
471 Posts
Lol !!
desertdweller is offline Find More Posts by desertdweller