Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by lectroglide, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 09:36 PM
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Aug 2006
2,210 Posts
Trader Rating: 89
For Sale
Indoor/outdoor fun foamys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up for graps are some new hotwire cut indoor/outdoor foamies.that are made from laminated 5 mil depron
25 span and wiegh 1 oz. dry, 5-6 oz AUW. they come with ply motor mount/ carbon support installed in the right places and enuff CA hinges to get the job done! please note>>>>>the model is a kit and needs to be assembled. They fly good on something like a 1200KV blue wonder 8x4 3S 450 lipo
model has been test flown and has no bad habits, the model flys just as good if not better than anything mass produced and for less money>>>>>$32 each shipped in the U.S......These models are custom made to order so please allow 2 weeks for delivery.building process is on the Foamies (Scratchbuilt page
lectroglide is online now Find More Posts by lectroglide
Last edited by lectroglide; Feb 24, 2012 at 11:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2012, 09:42 PM
Daniel
United States, VA, Pound
Joined Feb 2012
11 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
have you got picture
cryssdan is offline Find More Posts by cryssdan
Old Feb 24, 2012, 09:08 PM
United States, MN, North Mankato
Joined Feb 2011
4,599 Posts
Trader Rating: 62
Will these be for sale for another few weeks? I just sent one of my planes in for warranty and if warranty doesn'tcover it I can't buy one but if it does I can. So yeah do you think they will be available for another two-3 weeks?
Alex Schauer is online now Find More Posts by Alex Schauer
Old Feb 24, 2012, 09:13 PM
Joined Aug 2006
2,210 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjschauer View Post
Will these be for sale for another few weeks? I just sent one of my planes in for warranty and if warranty doesn'tcover it I can't buy one but if it does I can. So yeah do you think they will be available for another two-3 weeks?
the models will be available by the end of this month but you can place your order anytime, thanx for your interest
Old Feb 24, 2012, 09:16 PM
Joined Feb 2011
4,599 Posts
OK thanks! Will 9G servos work well? And does this include pushrods and control horns?
Old Feb 25, 2012, 04:51 PM
Joined Aug 2006
2,210 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjschauer View Post
OK thanks! Will 9G servos work well? And does this include pushrods and control horns?
yes 9G and sorry no hardware just whats advertised
Old Feb 25, 2012, 05:21 PM
Joined Feb 2011
4,599 Posts
Oh ok, I'm out then.