HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Nogahyde, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 02:49 PM
Strings, Wings, and a Prayer!
Hoschton, Ga.
Joined Mar 2004
377 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
Sold
Giant Scale Landing Gear w/Wheels and Pants!

I have for sale giant scale landing gear that could possibly be used on many different planes. This came off a 8' wingspan Big Bee I crashed. The landing gear itself did not bend and was not damaged at all. Only the wheel pants. I repaired the wheel pants and reinforced them with ply. Way better than it was before. The wheels are 4" foam. All you have to do is sand the wheel pants and paint them to match your plane. The landing gear is made out of 5mm thick aluminum and is 6" wide at the top, 22" wide at the bottom before the wheels and wheel pants. It stands a little over 9" tall all put together. (Check out the pic's).

$50 shipped US.only.

Paypal will get this shipped out the fastest, but will ship as soon as a check clears the bank.
PM's are first in line, so pm me if your interested. Thanks for looking.
Nogahyde is offline Find More Posts by Nogahyde
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2012, 11:28 AM
Steens, MS
Joined Oct 2009
18 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Sent you a PM!
rcnats is online now Find More Posts by rcnats
Old Feb 24, 2012, 03:19 PM
Strings, Wings, and a Prayer!
Hoschton, Ga.