HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by daronj, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 01:06 PM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2010
190 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Wanted
Looking to trade a JR 10x Helicopter Radio for an 10x Airplane or comparable.

I have a JR PCM 10x transmitter (Helicopter version) with the 72mhz module as well as the Spektrum 2.4ghz module that I am looking to trade. I am flying airplanes more than helis now and I have the Spektrum DX6i for my remaining Heli fleet.

I am looking for an Airplane version of the JR 10x or a JR 9303 other comparable radio that has built in Airplane mixes and at least 8 channels. My 10x has both the FM module and the DSM2 module. I actually prefer 72 mhz for my planes.

Please let me know if anyone has such a radio and is interested in a trade and I can send details of my radio and a bunch of pictures.
daronj is offline Find More Posts by daronj
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 20, 2012, 11:55 AM
Registered User
United States, MO, St. Louis
Joined Mar 2009
156 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
10x

I have an dx7 I will trade
rotorboy2.4 is offline Find More Posts by rotorboy2.4
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2012, 12:06 PM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2010
190 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotorboy2.4 View Post
I have an dx7 I will trade
I appreciate the offer, but I need a minimum of 8 channels and I need to be able to use 72mhz.
daronj is offline Find More Posts by daronj
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2012, 12:40 PM
Registered User
United States, MO, St. Louis
Joined Mar 2009
156 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I have a LIKE NEW 9303 2.4 but dont really think i would trade straight up--I would want 100.00--------------ALSO, I would need pics as well!
rotorboy2.4 is offline Find More Posts by rotorboy2.4
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2012, 01:05 PM
Registered User
United States, MO, St. Louis
Joined Mar 2009
156 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
9303

Sorry--Just sold the 9303
rotorboy2.4 is offline Find More Posts by rotorboy2.4
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2012, 01:45 PM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2010
190 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
I'll go ahead and sell it for $220 + actual shipping charge from 70816, i'll eat the paypal fees. Comes with the Spektrum module (the one with the antenna built in so no external wires), the FM module, the battery which has had the cells replaced. I fly a couple of hours each weekend and only have to charge it every couple of weeks. I don't have the little charger for it, I always charge it on my big charger.

I'll post pictures tonight in case you or someone else is interested.

Daron
daronj is offline Find More Posts by daronj
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2012, 03:16 PM
Registered User
United States, MO, St. Louis
Joined Mar 2009
156 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
K

If you send me pics,and if you will be good with this--I will take it if its in good condition, but I can PP you 50.00 rite now,and the rest Friday--If i burn ya--the 50.00s yours--Frank!--Let me know!---NEED PICS!! rotorboy2.4gh17@yahoo.com
rotorboy2.4 is offline Find More Posts by rotorboy2.4
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2012, 07:00 PM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2010
190 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotorboy2.4 View Post
If you send me pics,and if you will be good with this--I will take it if its in good condition, but I can PP you 50.00 rite now,and the rest Friday--If i burn ya--the 50.00s yours--Frank!--Let me know!---NEED PICS!! rotorboy2.4gh17@yahoo.com
Yeah, we can do that. I'll do take a bunch of pictures and post them shortly.

Thanks-
daronj is offline Find More Posts by daronj
Reply With Quote
Old May 03, 2012, 10:56 PM
Registered User
Joined Apr 2012
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daronj View Post
I have a JR PCM 10x transmitter (Helicopter version) with the 72mhz module as well as the Spektrum 2.4ghz module that I am looking to trade. I am flying airplanes more than helis now and I have the Spektrum DX6i for my remaining Heli fleet.

I am looking for an Airplane version of the JR 10x or a JR 9303 other comparable radio that has built in Airplane mixes and at least 8 channels. My 10x has both the FM module and the DSM2 module. I actually prefer 72 mhz for my planes.

Please let me know if anyone has such a radio and is interested in a trade and I can send details of my radio and a bunch of pictures.
HI
Do you still have the 10x heli and would you be interested in a futaba 9CAP with multy 72 ghz modules
funtvjk is offline Find More Posts by funtvjk
Reply With Quote
Old May 05, 2012, 02:56 PM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2010
190 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by funtvjk View Post
HI
Do you still have the 10x heli and would you be interested in a futaba 9CAP with multy 72 ghz modules
I do have the 10x. However, I already purchase another 72mhz radio. I am interested in selling the 10x though.
daronj is offline Find More Posts by daronj
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2012, 09:59 AM
Registered User
whiteside's Avatar
United States, CA, Santa Rosa
Joined Jun 2003
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Did you find a 10X?
whiteside is offline Find More Posts by whiteside
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 01:50 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Barstow
Joined May 2004
137 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Trade

Got a 10X Air that I will trade one for one.
flycatch is offline Find More Posts by flycatch
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted Looking for JR NEC-221 Charger for a JR 10x transmitter daronj Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 0 Apr 22, 2011 10:03 AM
Found looking for JR 10SXII NIB or used JR 10X sahilkit Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 1 Sep 24, 2008 08:56 AM
For Sale JR 10X - F/S or Trade - Transmitter (Helicopter) and Case 500Driver Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 2 Jan 13, 2007 07:18 PM
JR 10X Heli Radio for trade spikosis Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 1 Jul 05, 2005 02:49 PM
JR 10X airplane trade for 10X heli. Will add money noahb Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Apr 03, 2004 05:34 PM