HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 21, 2012, 06:41 PM
Obeying the law of gravity
Canada, ON, Cambridge
Joined Jul 2011
494 Posts
Question
Car FPV

Hi, I did a search regarding my specific question, but I couldn't find an answer.

I am interested in trying FPV and I was wondering what type of range i could expect to get with the hobbyking 900mhz 100mw fpv system (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...mera_NTSC.html). I understand that the range is poor with the original antennae, but it can be greatly improved with custom made antennaes. Is this correct? Any information would be helpful to me. Thanks so much for any help i get.
Jeremy Kamutzki is offline Find More Posts by Jeremy Kamutzki
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2012, 08:04 PM
United States, IN, Danville
Joined Aug 2011
20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Kamutzki View Post
Hi, I did a search regarding my specific question, but I couldn't find an answer.

I am interested in trying FPV and I was wondering what type of range i could expect to get with the hobbyking 900mhz 100mw fpv system (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...mera_NTSC.html). I understand that the range is poor with the original antennae, but it can be greatly improved with custom made antennaes. Is this correct? Any information would be helpful to me. Thanks so much for any help i get.
I am also doing car/plane fpv with the 5.8g setup. I will be using a nitro Tmaxx and a Dynam Cessna 182 Skytrainer for my plane. Heres a video of a guy who's doing fpv car with 900 mhz stock.

Narated FPV Drive (14 min 0 sec)
Falconpunch is offline Find More Posts by Falconpunch