HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Glasswalker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 05:42 PM
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Joined Jun 2009
131 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Collection of Walkera Helis, and Walkera 2801 Pro Radio

Hey, I've been away from the forums for some time now. And haven't been doing much flying. I'm currently building a quadcopter, which required a new radio. This led me to decide to just sell off my walkera helis altogether, and get some new ones that work with the new radio so I'm not dealing with multiple radios.

I haven't flown these in quite a while. They all worked fine last I spun them up, they've been packed away safely for the past 6 months or so.

I have not been able to photograph them yet, I'll try to do that tonight and post pics, or tomorrow at the latest.

They are located in Canada (Ottawa, Ontario). I'll accept local pickup if anyone is local, and I'll ship anywhere in the world, provided the buyer pays in advance and pays the actual shipping charges. (your choice of shipping method).

Here's what I have:
- 1 Walkera 2801 Pro Radio.
- 1 Walkera Lama2 Coaxial Micro Heli
- 1 Walkera 4#3B Metal Head, Double Brushless Edition
- 1 Walkera UFly Metal Head
- 2 Micro Heli Training Gear sets
- 2 Spare blades for 4#3B
- 2 Spare Servos for 4#3B
- Spare flybar paddles 4#3B
- Spare flybar 4#3B
- 2 Spare tail booms 4#3B
- Spare main rotor blades for UFly
- Spare tail rotor blades for UFly
- Battery chargers for micros and UFly
- Battery for UFly
- 3-4 Batteries for Micros (have to recount)
- Dragonsky aluminum padded carrying case for 4#3B and TX

I'm looking for $250 for the whole kit. (based on retail price for these, that's nearly $600 in gear in total, I think $250 is fair).

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll do my best to get all the photos up tonight.

Thanks!
Glasswalker is offline Find More Posts by Glasswalker
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 29, 2012, 05:37 PM
Joined Dec 2007
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
How much for 4#3 by itself?
LUCKYSTATTOOS is offline Find More Posts by LUCKYSTATTOOS
Old Mar 03, 2012, 08:40 PM
Canada, ON, St Catharines
Joined Mar 2012
1 Posts
how much for just the 2801pro?
Varfor is offline Find More Posts by Varfor
Old Mar 04, 2012, 01:33 PM
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Joined Jun 2009
131 Posts
I'm not really keen on breaking the pack up, since I may have trouble selling the other Helis without the TX. But if one of you is interested in the other bits we might be able to break the pack up accordingly.

Selling one off, I'd likely ask $80 for the 4#3 with all spare parts, and $100 for the 2801Pro TX.

I'm willing to take $250 for the whole lot based on the convenience of one deal, one shipping, and a fast transaction. But if I have to break it up and split up the stuff, it's more work for me and less convenient.

Please respond, or PM me if you have a counter-offer, or if you want to discuss further.

Thanks!
Glasswalker is offline Find More Posts by Glasswalker