HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by nightfiref7efi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 01:47 PM
Emporium Pa
Joined Nov 2009
45 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
Sold
Blade msr 70.00 shipped

For sale is a blade msr. I bought this wanted to step up from my cx2. My basement just isn't big enough and I am tired of messing with it. I can't seem to get it trimmed, and it leans to the one side and pulls to that side. This is being sold as is for this reason. I don't have enough experience and no one around me had helicopters. It will come with the stock radio and three batteries (unsure of there conditions) This helicopter has a LOT of extras, including:
New in package:
Main frame with hardware
Landing gear/battery mount
Feathering spindle
Main Blade grips (2)
Anti-rotation collar
Out of package
Tail boom with tail motor/rotor
Flybar
Landing gear
Blades (2)
Tail Rotor (I have not verified condition)
Swash plate
Anti-rotation collar
All in one board (I have not verified condition)
9 bags of Misc hardware
I just put a new canopy on it yesterday
Please if you have any questions please ask. I will try to answer them the best I can I don't want anyone thinking they are getting a rtf heli. It flies but will need some work.
I am asking 70.00 shipped to the lower 48.

nightfiref7efi is online now Find More Posts by nightfiref7efi
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2012, 02:24 PM
Emporium Pa
Joined Nov 2009
45 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
Sold pending payment
nightfiref7efi is online now Find More Posts by nightfiref7efi
Closed Thread