HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by darkstormx1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 02:54 PM
Joined Feb 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
For Sale
Looking for an even trade

Greetings fellow fliers.

I am seriously interested in making a trade with my end being offered in the way of an HP Probook 6555b Laptop. It has a great screen, fingerprint reader, slots to add more ram etc. Typical laptop wares. It also has 4 gigs of ram and Windows 7, Office 2010 Pro, Adobe CS5.5 And much more software preloaded...I am simply looking for someone who would benefit from this and that I would come out of the deal with a GOOD 450 size heli totally RTF to include everything I need to fly the day I receive it. If you have more questions please PM Me..I might also consider a cash offer of $475.00 and I'll pay shipping via fedex or ups ground.

Thanks for reading all this and truly, the laptop I am offering is in STELLAR condition. I am a Network Systems Engineer for my main job and know how to build up a laptop right. *L*

Thanks,
Jay
darkstormx1 is offline Find More Posts by darkstormx1
Last edited by darkstormx1; Feb 24, 2012 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Needed to add to the shipping description and a couple typos
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 20, 2012, 03:03 PM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
A settlement, sounds serious.
blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
Old Feb 20, 2012, 03:14 PM
Joined Feb 2012
0 Posts
*chuckles* Damn I should learn to prooread....*Thwacks the back of head*
Old Feb 20, 2012, 05:12 PM
Plane and Heli Abuser
United States, MO, St Louis
Joined Aug 2010
420 Posts
Trader Rating: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstormx1 View Post
*chuckles* Damn I should learn to prooread....*Thwacks the back of head*
Inded, prooreading is a good idea , sorry I couldn't resist
Pilot in MO is offline Find More Posts by Pilot in MO
Old Feb 20, 2012, 10:07 PM
United States, MA, Boston
Joined Dec 2011
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
does it need to be a 450 or could it be bigger? I have two 50's I might consider trading if you would be willing to cover the shipping on them. I also have a Blade 400 (which is the same size as a 450) with every upgrade there is for the thing! Aluminum everything, carbon frame, multiple sets of carbon rotors, everything. Servo's are all new Hitec HS65HB's. Only thing original is the gyro. Unfortunately, I'm not letting go of my DX8, lol. Any chance you could ebay a dx6i, or parhaps find one on the forums here for $100? I'd be willing to pay the $100 to make it an even deal. Other option is I could install a 72mhz receiver on the 400 and provide one of my JR remotes for it (full computer radios, just on 72). Let me know!
reaper60 is online now Find More Posts by reaper60
Old Feb 21, 2012, 08:33 AM
Joined Feb 2012
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper60 View Post
does it need to be a 450 or could it be bigger? I have two 50's I might consider trading if you would be willing to cover the shipping on them. I also have a Blade 400 (which is the same size as a 450) with every upgrade there is for the thing! Aluminum everything, carbon frame, multiple sets of carbon rotors, everything. Servo's are all new Hitec HS65HB's. Only thing original is the gyro. Unfortunately, I'm not letting go of my DX8, lol. Any chance you could ebay a dx6i, or parhaps find one on the forums here for $100? I'd be willing to pay the $100 to make it an even deal. Other option is I could install a 72mhz receiver on the 400 and provide one of my JR remotes for it (full computer radios, just on 72). Let me know!
No it does not have to be a 450, any heli that would give me the opportunity to learn on and progress would be satisfactory. Also as you add to the list I too will add a brand new battery and acadpater, (Worth well over another $100.00 bucks by themselves as an heli driver you already know what an advantage it is to start out with Brand New Batteries.

Can you send me some pics and your full offer by this evening? I am pretty sure you will win this item..
Thanks
Jay
Old Feb 21, 2012, 10:11 AM
Joined Feb 2012
0 Posts
Ok just added an extra new battery and AC Adapter---For a total of two, once set original one set brand new.
Last edited by darkstormx1; Feb 24, 2012 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Needed more clarification
Old Feb 22, 2012, 12:18 AM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
this is cool. i needed a pc last year. I would have def traded a trex v2 bnf or clean bnf exi 450pro or something. with a lipo or two.
blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
Old Feb 24, 2012, 08:46 AM
Joined Feb 2012
0 Posts
bumps as surely some heli guy needs a great laptop and has one too many heli's in thier hanger.... *LOL