HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 15, 2003, 02:27 AM
Cho Oi! Hay Qua!
Here
Joined May 2003
4,033 Posts
Finally get to get a cpu Radio. Need help!

I can't figure out which Radio I want. Again I don't want to spend too much. How bout a Hitec Eclipse 7. Or is there any other radios that are similar. I was looking at the new Futaba 6EXA 6 channel radio but it doesn't have all the flap mixing and stuff that I might want to use later on in the future. Also I was looking at few of the Airtronics 6 channel radios but not too sure bout them. I'm leaning towards the Eclipse 7, 1. the looks, 2. all the features. and priced at $209. Lowest I can find but only comes with the radio and charger.

If anyone can point me at site who sells the eclipse7, it would be great.
tomi is offline Find More Posts by tomi
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 15, 2003, 03:20 AM
Cedar Park, Texas, United States
Joined Jul 2002
1,436 Posts
http://www.servocity.com/ServoCity/P...m_systems.html

I would suggest that you go with the Futaba 9C for only $60 more, it is a much better deal.

http://www.brucknerhobbies.com/9%20Channel%20Radios.htm $259 TX, battery, and a Campac(extra model memory). Best deal out there. My wife asked me to hold off until the end of the month before I get it, or else I would already have one.
McGrrr is offline Find More Posts by McGrrr
Old Oct 15, 2003, 03:59 AM
Cho Oi! Hay Qua!
Here
Joined May 2003
4,033 Posts
i was gonna do a bill me later deal with tower hobbies. Looks like i'll have to slap this this Futaba one on the credit card. I think this one is my choice. I've been looking at this radio for a while. Finally!!!!

Thanks for the links man
tomi is offline Find More Posts by tomi