SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 17, 2013, 10:40 AM
Frank
Germany, BW, Heubach
Joined Dec 2012
928 Posts
I flew mine like that, 1 ear broken off, not much of a diff, till ya break off the other 1 (boom)

Hey Fin, Next week I have to work on sat. was there yesterday till 9pm.
Next sat. maybe less (I hope) if not, Ill let ya know. Will sunday do ?

Frank
R.C. Man is offline Find More Posts by R.C. Man
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 17, 2013, 10:41 AM
www.solarenergyglow.com
jan michael's Avatar
Joined Feb 2013
578 Posts
Now my Brushless Motor Upgrade has arrive and ready to install

jan michael is offline Find More Posts by jan michael
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 10:42 AM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2013
24 Posts
That is interesting...I wonder if maybe it did pop in mid-flight. With everything apart now and waiting on replacement parts, I'll try and bend my dogbones into 7's like in this picture and with adding the paperclip on Tuesday to replacement part - maybe that will solve my issue.

Grumpy Vet is offline Find More Posts by Grumpy Vet
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 10:44 AM
www.solarenergyglow.com
jan michael's Avatar
Joined Feb 2013
578 Posts
Installation DONE..



jan michael is offline Find More Posts by jan michael
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 10:44 AM
Frank
Germany, BW, Heubach
Joined Dec 2012
928 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jan michael View Post
Hello, everybody im new here i got my MJX F45 last january and i love it..



WOW look at that back yard, you storing atom bombs in those containers lol
Nice flat screen 2 would dig flyin a sim on that.

Water cooled pc, with a tesla backup powersup. cool

Welcome to the club man
Frank
R.C. Man is offline Find More Posts by R.C. Man
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 10:55 AM
www.solarenergyglow.com
jan michael's Avatar
Joined Feb 2013
578 Posts
@R.C. Man Thanks man. lol for tha atom bombs that was a water tank we need to buried under the sand to make it cool. i leave in arabian desert

its a simple net PC
Thanks for the compliments
jan michael is offline Find More Posts by jan michael
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 10:59 AM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2013
24 Posts
Really cool jan. I think doing something like that is probably out of my league....fun to watch you guys do it though.
Grumpy Vet is offline Find More Posts by Grumpy Vet
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 11:05 AM
www.solarenergyglow.com
jan michael's Avatar
Joined Feb 2013
578 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Vet View Post
Really cool jan. I think doing something like that is probably out of my league....fun to watch you guys do it though.
Hi Grumpy playing RC Heli in my pass-time here and i enjoy it.
jan michael is offline Find More Posts by jan michael
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 11:37 AM
Scotsman in Germany
tiggertoo1962's Avatar
Germany, BY, Schwabach
Joined Oct 2012
1,735 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.C. Man View Post
I flew mine like that, 1 ear broken off, not much of a diff, till ya break off the other 1 (boom)

Hey Fin, Next week I have to work on sat. was there yesterday till 9pm.
Next sat. maybe less (I hope) if not, Ill let ya know. Will sunday do ?

Frank
... and I should sit around all Saturday looking at a not-built-in BL motor??

...but seriously folks . According to Singapore Post my stuff arrived in DE on Thursday, so I'd imagine I should have it by the weekend. Quite sure The Wife & Kids can think of some way to keep me busy Saturday, so if you can make it Sunday, lets do it. Might be an idea to see if your son can drive since "beer will be supplied" .

If you can't make it, lemme know and I'll just make a start as soon as the gear arrives.

Cheers
Fin
tiggertoo1962 is online now Find More Posts by tiggertoo1962
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: FS TH9X/WL-T6 settings
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 11:42 AM
Frank
Germany, BW, Heubach
Joined Dec 2012
928 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggertoo1962 View Post
... and I should sit around all Saturday looking at a not-built-in BL motor??

...but seriously folks . According to Singapore Post my stuff arrived in DE on Thursday, so I'd imagine I should have it by the weekend. Quite sure The Wife & Kids can think of some way to keep me busy Saturday, so if you can make it Sunday, lets do it. Might be an idea to see if your son can drive since "beer will be supplied" .

If you can't make it, lemme know and I'll just make a start as soon as the gear arrives.

Cheers
Fin
Hey Fin,
Just grab a guitar, and womp out a coupla blues songs, Will help in the waiting lol
Ohh dont forget about the whisky too, goes with the Blues real good

Keep ya informed

Till then
Frank
R.C. Man is offline Find More Posts by R.C. Man
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 11:45 AM
Frank
Germany, BW, Heubach
Joined Dec 2012
928 Posts
Hey Jan, put a dewalt accu in your F45, should fly like a monster lol 18,5 volts

lol
Frank
R.C. Man is offline Find More Posts by R.C. Man
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 11:45 AM
Goooo!!!! Get to da choppa!!!!
United States, NC, Albemarle
Joined Jan 2013
498 Posts
Quote:
Cool where did you get the kit from as in my setup I don't use that servo connector.
Got them at Hobbypartz.com. They were a bit slow to ship IMO, but they finally got here about two weeks after I ordered them.

http://www.hobbypartz.com/41p-flight-led-system.html
kpinnc is offline Find More Posts by kpinnc
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 11:52 AM
www.solarenergyglow.com
jan michael's Avatar
Joined Feb 2013
578 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.C. Man View Post
Hey Jan, put a dewalt accu in your F45, should fly like a monster lol 18,5 volts

lol
Frank
lol
jan michael is offline Find More Posts by jan michael
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 12:10 PM
Frank
Germany, BW, Heubach
Joined Dec 2012
928 Posts
Well,
I am now the proud owner of a Blade mcpx, just won it on ebay.

Fin I will bring this and my F-45 when I come up.
Ya can try it out.
Frank
R.C. Man is offline Find More Posts by R.C. Man
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2013, 01:47 PM
Scotsman in Germany
tiggertoo1962's Avatar
Germany, BY, Schwabach
Joined Oct 2012
1,735 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jan michael View Post
@R.C. Man Thanks man. lol for tha atom bombs that was a water tank we need to buried under the sand to make it cool. i leave in arabian desert

its a simple net PC
Thanks for the compliments
Hey Jan, welcome to the forum.

How does the heli handle the desert conditions? I would imagine you could just blow any sand out of the works as there isn't going to be much moisture but what do 45+ temperatures do to the motors , even with heat sinks on?

Cheers
Fin
tiggertoo1962 is online now Find More Posts by tiggertoo1962
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: FS TH9X/WL-T6 settings
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion On self stabilising single-rotor helis (FP/CP) and comparison to quadcopters and coax LMF5000 Electric Heli Talk 10 Apr 13, 2014 02:59 PM
Discussion UAV systems Single Rotor vs Multi Rotor iskoos UAV - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles 2 Jan 06, 2012 10:51 PM
Question Upgrading from Co-Axial to FP Single Rotor Judo JoNny Electric Heli Talk 57 Sep 20, 2010 12:10 PM
Discussion Best FP single rotor 4 CH Heli? helinewbie617 Micro Helis 76 Oct 31, 2009 07:16 PM
For Sale will trade my orbiter coaxial for a fp or cp single rotor heli micro heli Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 3 Sep 05, 2007 01:36 PM