HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 15, 2012, 01:30 AM
Eugene
Australia, VIC, Delacombe
Joined Oct 2006
918 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothy89 View Post
Giving up on your 450 for now? or just expanding?
No Just trying to find a good heli for new pilots here on the forum before they move on to 450 class.
As for a review I will be doing one, but at the moment I am in the middle of moving house on Wedhesday, but it is going to take anything up to 1 month to get the internet sorted out.
Whizgig is offline Find More Posts by Whizgig
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 15, 2012, 01:35 AM
Ukraine, Crimea, Bakhchysarai
Joined Mar 2012
1,546 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexless View Post
Good Day Flyers...

So I went flying the other day and ended up pulling parts out of my spares bin. I wasn't flying crazy or anything, just a light evening flight when I made a poor choice. I knew as soon as I started the turn that I was going to crash but for some reason I just couldn't bring myself to pull out of the move. Fortunately it wasn't badly damaged even though it dropped from just under 10m. The repairs were quick and easy.

http://youtu.be/4rQa1DWcSP4
nice flight but the damage could be not from falling but from smashing into lamppost. hitting iron things is never good for heli
asanovrus is offline Find More Posts by asanovrus
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 15, 2012, 03:23 AM
Hangin' for a strong SW
Australia, VIC, Sebastopol
Joined Apr 2012
770 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizgig View Post
No Just trying to find a good heli for new pilots here on the forum before they move on to 450 class.
As for a review I will be doing one, but at the moment I am in the middle of moving house on Wedhesday, but it is going to take anything up to 1 month to get the internet sorted out.
Ah yes good idea. It can be really hard to work out where to start.

All the best with the move, hope your internet isn't down for too long!
slothy89 is offline Find More Posts by slothy89
Old Sep 15, 2012, 04:07 AM
Malaysia, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Joined Jul 2012
90 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCrashTestDummy View Post
"guess you fulfilled your board name, "

That got me laughing pretty good, thanks!

I have tried the stop watch idea. (Went to WalMart and bought a cheap $10 watch with alarm and stop watch) The problem is; I get to fired-up to fly and don't always remember to use it until I'm already in the air.

I'm pretty sure I can get this thing back in the air, but I think I'm going to take your advise and order a second F45....LOL, I'm quite certain there will be some pile-up's in the near future.

BTW, is anyone selling a BNF version of the F45?

-Pat
Hi Pat;

I can get you a bnf version from LHS here for just $77 (excl. shipping).
As for the new Esky D700 3D 6channel RTF, I can get you one for just $252 RTF (excl. shipping).

Are you interested?
juang1430 is offline Find More Posts by juang1430
Last edited by juang1430; Sep 15, 2012 at 04:47 AM.
Old Sep 15, 2012, 06:00 AM
Eugene
Australia, VIC, Delacombe
Joined Oct 2006
918 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slothy89 View Post
Ah yes good idea. It can be really hard to work out where to start.

All the best with the move, hope your internet isn't down for too long!
Hi Chris,

Yep I hope it dosn't take long either, have you ever had to put up with 2 daughters one 26 the other 25 plus the wife with no internet every day!!!

I will be laying low and hiding from them.
Whizgig is offline Find More Posts by Whizgig
Old Sep 15, 2012, 12:10 PM
Joined Aug 2012
23 Posts
Just bought the Wild Scorpion lipo battery but as you can see it's using t-plug connector. So I also bought the conversion plug t-plug to jst.. I'm just wondering whether based on your experience & knowledge, will it be okay to use with MJX F45? Is there any risk to damaging any parts of the heli later on? (I'm using stock motor and everything is stock parts)

Wild Scorpion 7.4V 1500mAh 25C LI-PO 2cell RC Battery
Voltage: 7.4V
Capacity: 1500mAh
Discharging rate: 25C
Charging rate: 2c
Battery: 2cell
Size: 15.6x35x68mm
Weight: 82g

One more thing, can someone tell me why my tail wobbling up and down especially in the air? and also it's flying more backward including the wobbling issue no matter how I trim it. I'm still using the stock battery, I just crashed my heli the other day and I've changed the tail boom and the blade.. but suddenly now I'm getting the wobbling issue. What exactly can cause the heli to wobble up and down?
Shazlee60 is offline Find More Posts by Shazlee60
Last edited by Shazlee60; Sep 15, 2012 at 12:24 PM.
Old Sep 15, 2012, 01:07 PM
The Netherlands, UT, Nieuwegein
Joined Sep 2012
78 Posts
Finaly a day with less wind

MJX F45 F645 (4 min 4 sec)
eminemin is offline Find More Posts by eminemin
Old Sep 15, 2012, 01:15 PM
Finding Creative Ways To Crash
Joined Jun 2012
448 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BThirsk View Post
Try Firecabbage. He had a package with the heli not completely assembled that was pretty cheap.
Thanks B!

I'll check to see if he still has these available.

-Pat
RCCrashTestDummy is offline Find More Posts by RCCrashTestDummy
Old Sep 15, 2012, 01:15 PM
Brent 黑雁
Canada, AB, Ponoka
Joined Jan 2012
1,767 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazlee60 View Post
Just bought the Wild Scorpion lipo battery but as you can see it's using t-plug connector. So I also bought the conversion plug t-plug to jst.. I'm just wondering whether based on your experience & knowledge, will it be okay to use with MJX F45? Is there any risk to damaging any parts of the heli later on? (I'm using stock motor and everything is stock parts)

Wild Scorpion 7.4V 1500mAh 25C LI-PO 2cell RC Battery
Voltage: 7.4V
Capacity: 1500mAh
Discharging rate: 25C
Charging rate: 2c
Battery: 2cell
Size: 15.6x35x68mm
Weight: 82g

One more thing, can someone tell me why my tail wobbling up and down especially in the air? and also it's flying more backward including the wobbling issue no matter how I trim it. I'm still using the stock battery, I just crashed my heli the other day and I've changed the tail boom and the blade.. but suddenly now I'm getting the wobbling issue. What exactly can cause the heli to wobble up and down?
That battery will work just fine.
Check the flybar links and flybar for damage. Also check the blade holder for damage and looseness. If the blades can flop up and down, bobbing will occur.
It should be something above the swash plate.
BThirsk is offline Find More Posts by BThirsk
Old Sep 15, 2012, 01:17 PM
United States, FL, Hernando
Joined Sep 2012
1,460 Posts
Whoa, I dont know what happened , but I just got 3 pages of updates for this thread from the site today.

Thanks for the input on this Shenzen Huowang guy, I did get back to him and made mention that in 14 days the tracking should have moved along. No reply this time, I think on monday that I will file a dispute with Aliexpress and once I get some more money in a few weeks , order a F45 from some one else.

Man , I was so psyched out about getting this heli......
War Horse is offline Find More Posts by War Horse
Old Sep 15, 2012, 01:30 PM
Joined Jun 2012
448 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexless View Post
Good Day Flyers...

So I went flying the other day and ended up pulling parts out of my spares bin. I wasn't flying crazy or anything, just a light evening flight when I made a poor choice. I knew as soon as I started the turn that I was going to crash but for some reason I just couldn't bring myself to pull out of the move. Fortunately it wasn't badly damaged even though it dropped from just under 10m. The repairs were quick and easy.

http://youtu.be/4rQa1DWcSP4
I was just laying back, had the earphones turned-up rocking-out, enjoying the vid, then I let out a giant.... OH $H!T....!! Hahahahaahaa! I'm glad to hear the damage was minimal.

I always enjoy the vid's rexless, keep'em coming,

BTW.....Due to the fact that you're a Canadian, I believe it to be your civic duty to mix-in at least one song from RUSH in your next vid.

-Pat
Old Sep 15, 2012, 01:42 PM
Joined Jun 2012
448 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by juang1430 View Post
Hi Pat;

I can get you a bnf version from LHS here for just $77 (excl. shipping).
As for the new Esky D700 3D 6channel RTF, I can get you one for just $252 RTF (excl. shipping).

Are you interested?
Man,

Juang you're so lucky! I may have to take you up on that offer.

Thanks,

-Pat
Old Sep 15, 2012, 02:22 PM
Malaysia, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Joined Jul 2012
90 Posts
Quote:
Man,

Juang you're so lucky! I may have to take you up on that offer.

Thanks,

-Pat
Pat;
I'm very pleased to share the pie... we are in a big family here...
juang1430 is offline Find More Posts by juang1430
Old Sep 15, 2012, 03:38 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2012
24 Posts
Ketan is offline Find More Posts by Ketan
Last edited by Ketan; Sep 16, 2012 at 04:10 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 15, 2012, 04:06 PM
Fly Fast, Fly Hard, Fly Fun
Canada, BC
Joined Apr 2012
1,501 Posts
Quote:
I was just laying back, had the earphones turned-up rocking-out, enjoying the vid, then I let out a giant.... OH $H!T....!! Hahahahaahaa! I'm glad to hear the damage was minimal.
I always enjoy the vid's rexless, keep'em coming,
BTW.....Due to the fact that you're a Canadian, I believe it to be your civic duty to mix-in at least one song from RUSH in your next vid.
-Pat
Hmm... Rush... sounds familiar. :-)
I'm glad you enjoyed that. I was stoked when my song lined right up with the video... that rocked! Thanks eh!
rexless is online now Find More Posts by rexless
RCG Plus Member