SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 01, 2012, 05:41 AM
geo68
Joined Aug 2012
66 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BThirsk View Post
Possibly might make a difference, but the 7 shpaed buckles are not available any more. That is what I have on mine and I have never broken the hoops yet with over 150 flights.
You're probably right but this company is stating maybe soon for anyone that is looking. http://www.rcroanoke.com/shape-conne...p-328.html#top
geo68 is offline Find More Posts by geo68
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 01, 2012, 05:47 AM
Joined Aug 2012
12 Posts
yes, I'm used to poor quality of chinese pcbs. And mems gyros are very sensitive. I'll try to gently stick the board with hot glue, to protect the gyro and the circuit itself. I'm scared about the possibility that some problem may happen during high altitude flights.
serpicus is offline Find More Posts by serpicus
Old Sep 01, 2012, 05:48 AM
Joined Aug 2012
12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo68 View Post
Same thing happened to me a couple flights before my tail motor fried and i found out that i had jarred the gyro in a crash so i'm assuming i cracked the traces just as someone else had explained previously but i haven't attempted to fix it yet until my tail motor comes in. When i tested the tail motor circuit with a different motor i gently tried to jiggle the gyro while the motor was running and it became erratic and would sometimes just run at full speed. So i'm pretty sure i cracked the traces when i got stuck in a tree about 40 ft. up and then it free fell to the ground.
yes, I'm used to poor quality of chinese pcbs. And mems gyros are very sensitive. I'll try to gently stick the board with hot glue, to protect the gyro and the circuit itself. I'm scared about the possibility that some problem may happen during high altitude flights.

p.s
sorry for double post, but I'm not able to delete the previous
serpicus is offline Find More Posts by serpicus
Last edited by serpicus; Sep 01, 2012 at 05:53 AM.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 05:56 AM
geo68
Joined Aug 2012
66 Posts
Well i'm beginnig to think that B.G. is doin just that and banging me good. They sent me another message a couple days ago stating that they had gotten my part back in stock and it was shipped and then when i asked them for tracking info they said "AGAIN". Sorry we still don't have this item in stock as of yet. Please be patient. GRRRRRRRRRRR. This is the second time they've given me the runaround. Maybe i ask them to send me a good lookin honey instead. Ha Ha. Customer satisfaction is a top priority right? WRONG !!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by geo68; Sep 01, 2012 at 06:09 AM.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 06:06 AM
John
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Aug 2012
542 Posts
Add Shenzen Huowang Trading to the list - sent my (EMS) delivery to an address in Melbourne, took absolutely no interest in following up their goof, and finally told me to go there and sort it out. Resting some hopes in AliExpress to sort this one out (but six weeks since order placed so far!). Lets see how that Escrow system actually works in practice.
OldOz is offline Find More Posts by OldOz
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by OldOz; Sep 01, 2012 at 06:20 AM.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 06:23 AM
geo68
Joined Aug 2012
66 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldOz View Post
Add Shenzen Huowang Trading to the list - sent my (EMS) delivery to an address in Melbourne, took absolutely no interest in following up their goof, and finally told me to go there and sort it out. Resting some hopes in AliExpress to sort this one out (but six weeks since order placed so far!)
That would almost make me wanna invite them to a fun filled, paid vacation to your part of the world and introduce them to the friendly crocodiles or something. LOL
Old Sep 01, 2012, 06:25 AM
Joined Aug 2012
5 Posts
A friend gave me a F45 without a transmitter because he heard I started flying helicopters. I don't know if it works or not so I was hoping that I could you my 9116 transmitter and BNF to the MJX F45. Is that possible? If so, how can it be done.
Thanks for your input.
Gator3434 is offline Find More Posts by Gator3434
Old Sep 01, 2012, 06:34 AM
Hangin' for a strong SW
Australia, VIC, Sebastopol
Joined Apr 2012
762 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator3434 View Post
A friend gave me a F45 without a transmitter because he heard I started flying helicopters. I don't know if it works or not so I was hoping that I could you my 9116 transmitter and BNF to the MJX F45. Is that possible? If so, how can it be done.
Thanks for your input.
read a few pages back here. The only TX's that any MJX helicopter is known to bind to is an MJX TX. No other brand has been successful. (DoubleHorse, TH9x, WL Toys etc)

You will need to either purchase an MJX TX, or... maybe.. attempt to use a DH9116 RX on it? Motors may be too big though, and cause the PCB to burn out.
slothy89 is online now Find More Posts by slothy89
Old Sep 01, 2012, 06:37 AM
Brent 黑雁
Canada, AB, Ponoka
Joined Jan 2012
1,756 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator3434 View Post
Thanks for your input.
As far as we know, only the MJX TX will bind to the F45.
BThirsk is offline Find More Posts by BThirsk
Old Sep 01, 2012, 06:41 AM
Brent 黑雁
Canada, AB, Ponoka
Joined Jan 2012
1,756 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo68 View Post
You're probably right but this company is stating maybe soon for anyone that is looking. http://www.rcroanoke.com/shape-conne...p-328.html#top
That's good. And these people are fast shipping and appear to be reputable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldOz
Add Shenzen Huowang Trading to the list - sent my (EMS) delivery to an address in Melbourne, took absolutely no interest in following up their goof, and finally told me to go there and sort it out. Resting some hopes in AliExpress to sort this one out (but six weeks since order placed so far!). Lets see how that Escrow system actually works in practice.
The 2 store on Aliexpress we seemed to have had the best luck with are Firecabbage and MStoys with the latter being the most consistant to ship quickly.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 06:54 AM
John
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Aug 2012
542 Posts
Gator - nothing else binds with an MJX but an MJX. But what an opportunity - buy another (NOT from Shenzen Huowang!) and you've got a very complete spares kit. The F45 is a great FP learner - even one as experienced as Balr14 rates it so - so win/win.
If you're an Aussie (postage only reason!), could probably spare one of my four if the budget doesn't run to this.
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 01, 2012, 06:56 AM
Joined Aug 2012
5 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. I don't know what I should do with the Heli since I don't know if it works or not so I didn't want to purchase a new TX.
Gator3434 is offline Find More Posts by Gator3434
Old Sep 01, 2012, 08:05 AM
John
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Aug 2012
542 Posts
Geo68 - or drop a dropbear on them!

BThirsk - Thanks for the tip. MsToys quotes $197 for EMS delivery, which is a BIT of a dealbreaker though. Maybe time to try China Post (free)?

Gator - still thinking, but no brainwave yet. I do see the dilemma though. In fairness, 11pm here, and been a long day .
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 01, 2012, 09:32 AM
Brent 黑雁
Canada, AB, Ponoka
Joined Jan 2012
1,756 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldOz View Post
Geo68 - or drop a dropbear on them!

BThirsk - Thanks for the tip. MsToys quotes $197 for EMS delivery, which is a BIT of a dealbreaker though. Maybe time to try China Post (free)?

Gator - still thinking, but no brainwave yet. I do see the dilemma though. In fairness, 11pm here, and been a long day .
I do all mine China Post free shipping. Delivery can be anything from 2 weeks to 4 weeks. Usually 2 to 3 weeks if they ship right away.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 10:45 AM
Malaysia, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Joined Jul 2012
90 Posts
Hi all;

today I've managed to replace the main motor with a 380x but at the same time, maintain the stock lipo. I've found out that the heli flew kinda sluggish and only managed to lift up for about a minute or two before it went down. Seems that the stock lipo don't have enough power to really keep up with the 380x. Shortly after, I changed back to the stock motor....
juang1430 is offline Find More Posts by juang1430