SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 30, 2013, 04:45 PM
Joined Nov 2005
3,556 Posts
All the toys being talked about here are cool, but a couple of questions,

-Auto-whatever is great, but do you guys think that pilots should monitor the flight or fly the flight?

- Second, when does the use of auto-whatever take you into the world of a UAS (particularly with the tecno-guy ship)?

Marc
R.M. Gellart is online now Find More Posts by R.M. Gellart
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 30, 2013, 08:44 PM
Dean
USA, CO, Littleton
Joined Apr 2005
3,884 Posts
In the interest of saftey I think it is wrong NOT to use available technology but have it switched off. In the event you have to activate the toys you are disqualified and must return to start. I don't XC but it makes sense to save aircraft and a possible, altho a very rare possibility, an injury to some one. So I guess my answer is to fly the flight if you can.
A10FLYR is offline Find More Posts by A10FLYR