HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Mochocow, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 17, 2012, 03:43 PM
United States, PA, Zelienople
Joined Dec 2011
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
For Sale
RTR 1/10 Tamiya Porsche Cayenne Trade for Heli Stuff

I have a 1/10 Porsche Cayenne from Tamiya. I have planning on using it as a scale crawler, but ended up going a different route. It comes with a Integy 55T and I will also include the original motor that comes with it, a 14t or 15t. I'm honestly not sure. The diffs are locked on it and I used some custom springs in the rear to get a little more ground clearance. It is a full 4x4, not rear-wheel driven. The front wheels are shaft driven. The speed control is from a Traxxas, it's an XL-5. The Rx that would be included is an Axial AR-1 if you want it and Axial Tx. It comes with a removable body kit, front and rear. As you can see in the picture, the rear kit is off. I didn't want it catching on anything, the the front is still on. You can add both or remove both with double-sided tape. Both pieces fit nice and snug. I painted the body myself. It is a nice glossy black, about 5 coats. I paint bodies often and I do not believe you could find a flaw anywhere in the paint. The decals were put on by me, they came with the kit. Most are completely clean, but about 3 have a bubble or two, the front windscreen, the front headlight and a rear taillight. Overall it is a great kit and drives well. Its very unique and fun to play with. I never really got to crawl with it because I got the AX-10 around the same time and crawled with it.

I'm looking for Heli stuff or a DX6i. Any type of Kit would interest me. I would also consider selling. Make an offer. Here is a link to all the pictures.

http://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd440/Eric_Vukich/
Mochocow is offline Find More Posts by Mochocow
to remove ads between posts