New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Midnite_rider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:36 PM
Find More Posts by Midnite_rider
Additcted to high wings
United States, TN, Memphis
Joined Oct 2011
183 Posts
Discussion
Hope to have some progress and pictures of SOMETHING this weekend

I have gotten behind on all of my projects. I am having some trouble at work and I am looking for a new job. I find it hard to concentrate right now. I have been playing some Call fo Duty MW2 with my buddies online. Trying to unwind and take out some frustration.

I am planning on working on something all day saturday. I will be delivering the Superstar back to its owner and making a trip to the hobby shop saturday morning. I am going to take out the plastic hinges in the trainer and replace them with some CA hinges. I don't trust the epoxy on the plastic hinges. I will feel better having som CA hinges before I maiden it.

I think I am going to put my computer radio in the white Cub and set up some flaperons for it.

Anyway, hope to have some pics and updates over the weekend.
Midnite_rider is offline Find More Posts by Midnite_rider
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:40 PM
Find More Posts by wizard of odd
Australia, WA, Kalgoorlie
Joined Apr 2011
1,447 Posts
Hope you find the right job for you soon- best of luck to you mate!

Blue skies

Odd
wizard of odd is offline Find More Posts by wizard of odd
Old Feb 17, 2012, 10:01 AM
Find More Posts by Midnite_rider
Additcted to high wings
United States, TN, Memphis
Joined Oct 2011
183 Posts
Thaks Wiz.... Its nice to get a reply once in a while. Lets you know you are not alone in the world! LOL
Midnite_rider is offline Find More Posts by Midnite_rider