HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rimshotcopter, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 16, 2012, 09:13 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2009
11,520 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Rabbit Flight Controller

I have up for sale one never used Rabbit Flight Controller. It comes with the daughter board with all of the goodies. I purchased this item in hopes of being able to use it on my custom copters but I am unable to do that. It is perfect for a Quad or Hex and maybe a Oct because these copters do not require servos. My mistake is your good luck. Asking $75.00 shipped anywhere in the US, other places maybe depending upon the shipping cost.

Quote:
Features:
- With care free function
- 32 digits 50 MHZ CPU
- Support 140g mini quadcopter.
- with high precision tri-axis gyroscope and tri-axis accelerometer with compact structure and size
- 8 CH recieve channel, can set Auxiliary switch channels and PTZ control channel except 4 Rocker channel.
- 8 channel 16 digits output channel,can set 50Hz~500Hz analog/didital servo or non- standard ESC singal.
- Supports mix-control: GIMBAL,BI,TRI,QUADP,QUADX,Y4,Y6,HEX6,HEX6X,OCTOX8, OCTOFLATP,OCTOFLATX,FLYING_WING,FIEXD WIND mode and so on. can be add other mode according to users requirement.
- Provides PC upgrade tools and improve program , convienent for users to set parameter,and download the newest program.
- Supports quad-axis, hex-axis,eight-axis quadcopter( can not connect to PTZ as all the pins used to connect motor)
- 8 LED singal to indicate various mode, convinient to set parameters anytime even for a tiny adjustment. Can connect color LED strip, makes magnificant and unique night flight.
- supports 4S battery Voltage test, avoid overdischarge.
- provide alarm port,facilitate users to set low power alarm, the warning tone will be more pressing as the power lower and lower.
- with ultrasonic port, makes fixed hight function range 2 meters, perfect performance especially for the ground grading.
- with equipment selfcheck function, make sure safty flight . with sound and light signal in the selfcheck procedures.
- with high precision tri-axis gyroscope and tri-axis accelerometer,facilitate users to add functions such as Automatic landing and Fixed-point return.(just buy additional board and download online upgrade software is ok)
- with Independent research and development software, can improve or add new functions as user's requirements.
- Optinal output mode: Default ESC output 330MHZ.47HZ servo output, Servo/ESC output option:50Hz(20ms);100Hz(10ms);270Hz(3.6ms);330Hz(3 ms);500Hz(2ms Special ESC);2KHz PWM(Special ESC)
http://www.goodluckbuy.com/rabbit-fl...e-free-cf.html
rimshotcopter is online now Find More Posts by rimshotcopter
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 16, 2012, 09:29 PM
DLG addict
Japan, Tokyo
Joined Jan 2005
369 Posts
PM sent
hayataro is offline Find More Posts by hayataro
Old Feb 16, 2012, 10:23 PM
Joined May 2010
241 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
I will take it, you got pm.
Vyas is offline Find More Posts by Vyas
Old Feb 17, 2012, 05:27 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2009
11,520 Posts
the Rabbit is Sold, thank you everyone for taking the time to have a look.
rimshotcopter is online now Find More Posts by rimshotcopter
Closed Thread