SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by sprstemvnose, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 16, 2012, 06:35 PM
FPV flyer
Czech Republic, Prague
Joined Jan 2012
51 Posts
Build Log
ORACLE Ground Station upgrade

Hello FPV maniacs, yesterday I improved my groundstation with second Vrx and Oracle - David reporting
picture of v.2 ground station below somewhere

But firstly ...Gamekeepers (local hunters) dont like I am flying somwhere in the midle of nowhere.

Result is no more flying there, I have to change my place... I think I am in love in this piece of ground, my first 6 FPV sesions, 8,5hours of euphoria, I know this place a well now, probably better then the hunters who dont like me there It is also important place from my childhood, therefore the flying there had a special taste for me, S**T!
Conditions wil be different next-time, generally not good for new stuff testing... nevermind, I am in peace, new place is also nice and places theywill comming in the future...

Back to Ground Station
However now is not good weather to ORACLE testing, but looking forward for it.
From some basic test I made on the ground it looks that ORACLE is nice and working. During the Brightnes calibration everything works perfectly.
Sensitivity set on normal.

*In ORACLE is then a low voltage alarm possible to set to any voltage I want (probably surprise for me only ), really nice job!

*for now is plan a use one Vrx (the tunned one) with Lawmate stock rubber ducky antenna 2-3dB(I dont know, this information no possible to find) and the second Vrx with patch antenna (panel) 10dB

*first test flight will be just with new 10dB panel antenna without googles and after video check try it again with diversity
plan is to record the oracle device by mobilphone camera for later function check

*after I will connect finally the microphone on aircraft, then I would like to try the trick with just one Vrx Audio connection for easy video switching recognize
sprstemvnose is offline Find More Posts by sprstemvnose
Last edited by sprstemvnose; Feb 16, 2012 at 07:15 PM.
to remove ads between posts