HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 22, 2012, 03:31 PM
United States, VA, Bedford
Joined Oct 2011
178 Posts
Yes, but you'll be surprised at how much more abuse a brushless 4x4 can dish out than a 2wd brushed truck.

There are things I can do with my ERBE that my Rusty couldn't dream of doing without some serious repairs later. And that's assuming it would have the power to do it.

Again....I'm not saying there is anything wrong with bashing a 2wd Slash. It just has a lower ceiling than a 4wd.
LaTuFu is offline Find More Posts by LaTuFu
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2012, 10:32 AM
Canada, ON, Markham
Joined Aug 2008
8,783 Posts
IMO, you can't really compare a Rustler to an E-Revo and make the same conclusions when comparing a slash 2wd to a slash 4wd. There's MUCH more different between the e-revo and the rustler than the two slash's.
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons
Old Feb 23, 2012, 12:26 PM
why am i here???????
United States, OR, Oregon City
Joined Mar 2009
712 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
Yes, but you'll be surprised at how much more abuse a brushless 4x4 can dish out than a 2wd brushed truck.

There are things I can do with my ERBE that my Rusty couldn't dream of doing without some serious repairs later. And that's assuming it would have the power to do it.

Again....I'm not saying there is anything wrong with bashing a 2wd Slash. It just has a lower ceiling than a 4wd.
i know that a 4wd brushless truck can take a beating since my brushless slash 4x4 had been beaten pretty bad since the day i got it.
traxxas13 is offline Find More Posts by traxxas13