SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by gbruce, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 14, 2012, 02:46 PM
Canada, AB, Airdrie
Joined Oct 2001
2,324 Posts
Build Log
Hot rodded pz spitfire

Hi There!!

I have never had a BLOG before but I noticed that many well respected builders/modellers were somewhat absent compared to years past..then I linked to Herbs Blog from the main Ezone page and voila..All the projects and activities that Herb is doing as of late..SWEET!!

I found alot of others doing the same thing...so here I am LOL

I got out of building for a bit to concentrate on building an old 1972 VW Bus for my son who originally wanted a Camaro... What a difference HA HA

To cold for that so I decided to clean up my hobby room and get my PZ Spitfire finished...It is ready for a maiden but the weather is not so I spent some time detailing and weathering it.

Hope you like the pics.
gbruce is offline Find More Posts by gbruce
to remove ads between posts