HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by subsinker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 14, 2012, 11:10 AM
USA, IL, Dwight
Joined Sep 2007
31 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Sold
Robbe Happy Hunter kit/accesories all BNIB

Hi,

I have wanted one of these for years. When Robbe re-released these kits I was ecstatic. I found one on line (this one) with the fittings (Robbe 1107) and the power set (Robbe 1108) and a bow thruster (Robbe 1155) all are brand new in the box. I bought it. Well, I have decided that it is too much for me and I am (reluctantly) going to sell it. This comes complete with the aforementioned fittings and power setup. Everything you need (minus your electronics) to build this impressive kit.

The kit sells for 399.95 pounds ( $617.52) the fittings are 99.95 pounds ( $154.32) and the power set is 54.99 pounds ($84.90) and the bow thruster 41.99 pounds ($ 64.83) Add that all up and it comes to $921.57 minus shipping and waiting time. I will sell all this for $675.00 Cash, check, money order, Paypal all are fine. If you pay via Paypal add 3% to the total. Shipping is on me as long as you live in the lower 48. Anywhere else and it will be actual cost.

Here is a link to the kit description: http://www.alwayshobbies.com/Boats/R...l-Boat-Kit.ice

Harbor Models shows the kit is unavailable. I don't know if Robbe has ceased production or they are just that tough to get from across the pond. However, if you purchase this one it can be on the way to you in a matter of a couple of days.

Again, this kit is totally unstarted and untouched. I really don't want to sell it but it just looks like too much for me. It will make a wonderful winter project for someone though.
subsinker is offline Find More Posts by subsinker
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 14, 2012, 04:11 PM
United States, CT, Wethersfield
Joined Mar 2006
1,171 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
pm sent
Browndog is online now Find More Posts by Browndog
Old Feb 14, 2012, 04:58 PM
Just Limin'
United States, NJ, East Brunswick
Joined Nov 2008
1,374 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
As someone who has built and has a Happy Hunter, I can honestly say this a great build and a good time on the water. The kit is definately a challege, but like most challeges, the end result is well worth it.

To the winner, if you have any questions during the build, feel free to contact me, I'll be glad to offer any assistance I can.

Scott
laser110 is offline Find More Posts by laser110
Closed Thread