HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 13, 2012, 03:10 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
United States, MI, Honor
Joined Dec 2005
5,111 Posts
Discussion
Why no Thank You thread?

I didn't attend E-Fest this year, yet I know just how hard Frank Noll and all the people at Hobbico work to put this event on. Steve, Dave, Mike, and a host of others plus the people in the Orange shirts who work long hours to make this event happen.

All of them need to be thanked for such hard work. I know it is not easy to run an event like this.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Conehead is offline Find More Posts by Conehead
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TRAMPS Air Show, 28-June 2014
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2012, 03:14 PM
Fort Wayne
Joined Feb 2009
4,731 Posts
guess you just started it.

Thanks it was a great event!
jsmith285 is offline Find More Posts by jsmith285
Old Feb 13, 2012, 04:12 PM
R/C Piloting...like a boss!
United States, IL, Millstadt
Joined Jul 2011
34 Posts
A big thank you to everyone that helped make E-fest possible. This was my second year attending and I sure had a blast!
andersonmanly is offline Find More Posts by andersonmanly
Old Feb 13, 2012, 04:41 PM
Never say DIE...
Urbana IL
Joined Feb 2006
239 Posts
I for one cannot speak for the others but I must tell you.. ITS YOU GUYS THAT MAKE IT SOOOOOO MUCH FUN..
Frank really works hard at this but there is so much more too.. From advertising to organizing the booth.. There are a lot of people involved.
Another important aspect of this event is our VERY dedicated local flying club. The Champaign County Radio Control Club’ sends out volunteers (YEP VOLUNTEERS) that help with setup, tear down, hauling out the trash and YOU NAME IT and I can proudly say.. I am a member.

Mike “Grimracer” Zaborowski
Grimracer is offline Find More Posts by Grimracer
Old Feb 13, 2012, 07:13 PM
220 221 Whatever it takes
USA, IL, Belleville
Joined Dec 2009
276 Posts
A big thank you

I had a great time and thanks to all who were involved in putting it on. I plan on being a pilot next year.
captdave221 is online now Find More Posts by captdave221
Old Feb 13, 2012, 11:05 PM
Retardedly intelligent
beavercreek,ohio
Joined Jan 2007
3,857 Posts
yes, a definite thankyou is in order. It actually turned out to be pretty fun this year, last year I noticed a decline in numbers and the usual suspects weren't there (same people were still missing this year) although combat and the night events were WAY more fun than they ever were, by far the "gauntlet" was the best thing to happen to E-fest since the 800mah battery debate. I thought the gauntlet thing was hilarious and much more enjoyable than pylon racing. Bring it back for sure!
foam and tape is online now Find More Posts by foam and tape