SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 13, 2012, 11:45 AM
What no reset button?
Joined Aug 2005
35 Posts
Discussion
Bleemer's photo's and movies from E-Fest 2012

While not a photoflood per se, I wanted to capture some of the unique style of E-Fest. I hope others enjoyed their time spent with so many like minded R/C Airplane enthusiasts. We had great conversations just sitting in the bleachers and walking around talking to people.

-Blee
Bleemer is offline Find More Posts by Bleemer
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2012, 11:59 AM
What no reset button?
Joined Aug 2005
35 Posts
Higher Planes was on hand and Ashley has a secret!

While Fred might like to Fly Low and Roll Tape, I found out that Ashley has a secret weapon to avoid flying low as she rolls tape... it's kind of like a human tic-toc in the video.

Thanks Fred and Ashley or being such great sports as well as great supporters of our hobby.

-Blee

E-Fest 2012 Fred and Ashley.mov (0 min 23 sec)
Last edited by Bleemer; Feb 13, 2012 at 02:52 PM. Reason: added link to youtube video
Old Feb 13, 2012, 08:44 PM
What no reset button?
Joined Aug 2005
35 Posts
Foam and Tape show off their latest creations

These boys could teach the big companies some design tricks. Great job guys.

Foam and Tape's Quad Transport Plane.mov (3 min 23 sec)

Foam and Tape Flying Carrier (0 min 54 sec)
Old Feb 13, 2012, 10:54 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
United States, MI, Honor
Joined Dec 2005
5,045 Posts
I have said for about 3 years, Foam and Tape has some of the most creative airframes yet.

their flying carrier is a hoot, it has a heli pad on the underside. They have had helis land on the bottom.

Foam and Tape and his brother are two of the fun kids, since I am older, I call them kids, they are now young adults and their father has supported their creative minds for years.

Their quad plane is the neatest plane in a long time. It goes from hover to level flight better than anything I have ever seen either in person or on video.

Great videos. Thank you so much.
Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Conehead is offline Find More Posts by Conehead
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TRAMPS Air Show, 28-June 2014