Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
This thread is privately moderated by Joel K. Scholz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 12, 2012, 03:30 PM
Find More Posts by Joel K. Scholz
Trader Rating: 38
Kingsland, Texas USA
Joined Aug 2000
2,466 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
Sold
Kinkade Slow Hawk Ornithopter

I have a Kincade Park Hawk that was flown exactly once. As it happens I managed to get into a barb wire fence and broke a wing spar.It has been sitting in my attic ever since. I have the replacement spar, but as the original broke off at the root, I cannot figure out how to fix it. It has a small 1/4" repaired cut in the wing from the wire. I noticed also that a small carbon rod in the tail is broken, but I doubt that that would effect anything. It has been awhile so I cannot remember the exact motor # but it is a brushed cobalt. It has a working Castle Creations Sprite 20 brushed speed control, A hitec-HS-55, and HS56 HB tail servos that appear to be in good working order. Asking $200 shipped. Sorry for the misleading title it has been pointed out to me that this is a Park Hawkl
Joel K. Scholz is offline Find More Posts by Joel K. Scholz
Last edited by Joel K. Scholz; Feb 12, 2012 at 06:13 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 12, 2012, 04:23 PM
Find More Posts by racie34
Trader Rating: 99
road wart
United States, IN, Terre Haute
Joined Aug 2003
2,977 Posts
Trader Rating: 99
messaged you
racie34 is offline Find More Posts by racie34