Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 12, 2012, 09:51 AM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,534 Posts
Discussion
Well, now we know why Samuel Jackson Voted for Obama!

Samuel Jackson gave an interview with "Ebony" magazine explaining why he voted for Obama and what he expects in his next term.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2012, 09:55 AM
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,785 Posts
Not suprized , are we? I wasn't.
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2012, 10:06 AM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,534 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot View Post
Not suprized , are we? I wasn't.
Only at the last part about the next four years.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2012, 11:38 AM
Disgruntled Member
RCWorks's Avatar
United States, OK, Anadarko
Joined Aug 2003
1,628 Posts
Funny... I thought Obama was a halfbeed that knew nothing of "The Black Experience". What did I miss? Jesse Jackson commented on this as well as Al Sharpton.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2012, 11:47 AM
Not THAT Ira
Real Ira's Avatar
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
Considering our history I can totally understand why Blacks would jump at the first chance ever to elect a black President.
Sad thing is that that community is being hit the hardest by his policies.
Real Ira is offline Find More Posts by Real Ira
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2012, 11:54 AM
'Merica!
n00b-E's Avatar
United States, CO, Aurora
Joined Sep 2007
690 Posts
So Sam is a racist, big deal. Or at least it would be if he was white.
n00b-E is offline Find More Posts by n00b-E
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2012, 12:23 PM
Now fortified with carbon
DLGjunkyard's Avatar
Canada, ON, Puslinch
Joined Apr 2010
2,685 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-E View Post
So Sam is a racist, big deal. Or at least it would be if he was white.
It also could be said actors these days can say most anything and make more money/fame than to speak the truth. Micheal Jackson was a master at knowing this tactic. Some of the most popular folks in Hollywood are the very people we loath in public.
I could care less what Samuel Jacksons says. We will likely learn in yrs to come he has a drug problem. Man thats some credible voice or reason .
DLGjunkyard is offline Find More Posts by DLGjunkyard
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2012, 12:25 PM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
The most interesting part of this is that those who have, and continue, to be shrill in their accusations about racism being a large problem with Obama were and are actually correct.

Racism actuall IS a major factor when considering Obame for election in 2008, and apparently continues to be a factor.
The thing is, it's now apparent who the racists are. And it's not the whites who voted for Obame in 2008 because whites have officially proved that they are NOT racist by virtue of Obama BEING president right now.
For 2012, it's now time for those same whites who have proved that they aren't racist to toss Obama out in order to prove that they aren't stupid.

Since admitted racists like Samuel L. Jackson are going to vote for Obama again in 2012, they not only continue to show their racist motives, but they are also going prove something else in 2012, and that is that they are racist AND, let's just say, "not incredibly intelligent".
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2012, 12:48 PM
Now fortified with carbon
DLGjunkyard's Avatar
Canada, ON, Puslinch
Joined Apr 2010
2,685 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight View Post
The most interesting part of this is that those who have, and continue, to be shrill in their accusations about racism being a large problem with Obama were and are actually correct.

Racism actuall IS a major factor when considering Obame for election in 2008, and apparently continues to be a factor.
The thing is, it's now apparent who the racists are. And it's not the whites who voted for Obame in 2008 because whites have officially proved that they are NOT racist by virtue of Obama BEING president right now.
For 2012, it's now time for those same whites who have proved that they aren't racist to toss Obama out in order to prove that they aren't stupid.

Since admitted racists like Samuel L. Jackson are going to vote for Obama again in 2012, they not only continue to show their racist motives, but they are also going prove something else in 2012, and that is that they are racist AND, let's just say, "not incredibly intelligent".
yEAH well,,Im sorry but if a person cant find one simple achievement that Obama has made and yet posts literally thousands of negative points about the man ,that shows both racism and stupidity.
DLGjunkyard is offline Find More Posts by DLGjunkyard
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2012, 12:53 PM
'Merica!
n00b-E's Avatar
United States, CO, Aurora
Joined Sep 2007
690 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLGjunkyard View Post
It also could be said actors these days can say most anything and make more money/fame than to speak the truth. Micheal Jackson was a master at knowing this tactic. Some of the most popular folks in Hollywood are the very people we loath in public.
I could care less what Samuel Jacksons says. We will likely learn in yrs to come he has a drug problem. Man thats some credible voice or reason .
Actors/singers/musicians = clowns/jesters. Only around long enough to amuse me, then cast them aside while I take care of business. I really couldn't care less what they think about politics, or anything else.
n00b-E is offline Find More Posts by n00b-E
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2012, 01:07 PM
Targeted and... FIRING !
D B Cooper's Avatar
United States, MI, Eastpointe
Joined Aug 2007
670 Posts
I can certainly understand why many black Americans who don't actively follow politics would have jumped at the chance to vote for the first black man to have a serious chance of winning the presidency. I saw that as no different than the Irish catholics getting excited about JFK when he ran.

But many of Jackson's statements there are downright depressing. For a society and culture in which the vast majority simply see race the way Dr. King did, those kinds of slurs don't sound any less offensive coming from Samuel L Jackson than they would if someone like Ron Paul.
D B Cooper is offline Find More Posts by D B Cooper
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2012, 01:39 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Lemoore
Joined Nov 2008
451 Posts
You can't be a racist if you're in the minority don't ya know?
Svede is online now Find More Posts by Svede
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Sea Bull maidened
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2012, 01:46 PM
Targeted and... FIRING !
D B Cooper's Avatar
United States, MI, Eastpointe
Joined Aug 2007
670 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svede View Post
You can't be a racist if you're in the minority don't ya know?
I beg to differ; racists are a pretty small minority.
D B Cooper is offline Find More Posts by D B Cooper
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2012, 01:54 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Lemoore
Joined Nov 2008
451 Posts
I should have added a smiley face .
Svede is online now Find More Posts by Svede
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Sea Bull maidened
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2012, 02:20 PM
Registered User
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLGjunkyard View Post
yEAH well,,Im sorry but if a person cant find one simple achievement that Obama has made and yet posts literally thousands of negative points about the man ,that shows both racism and stupidity.
I'm not sure if I'd call it racism, but rather blind partisanship. When I hear how some of those individuals spout rhetoric off as if it were handed down to them on stone tablets, it makes me think that if Jesus Christ himself were to suddenly appear behind Obama, pat him on the back and tell him he's doing a good job, the next day those blind partisans would renounce Jesus and swear allegiance to the Devil.
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whoops! Crashed My F27c Stryker. (Video) Now I know why :) MatZeRO Electric Plane Talk 9 Sep 11, 2011 04:35 PM
Discussion Oh Crap... Now We Know What the "Change" Was We Voted For Highflight Life, The Universe, and Politics 4 Oct 11, 2010 04:08 PM
Discussion Ahh ... now I know why Obama's been kissing up to the Saudis logan5 Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Sep 13, 2010 07:58 AM
Discussion Now We Know Why Boston Needed the $2 Million Big Foot 48 Life, The Universe, and Politics 4 Feb 22, 2007 01:07 PM
Discussion Now we know why Hollywood is filled with Democrats Indiana_Geoff Life, The Universe, and Politics 21 Mar 13, 2006 05:50 PM