HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Midnite_rider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 12, 2012, 08:48 AM
Additcted to high wings
United States, TN, Memphis
Joined Oct 2011
183 Posts
Discussion
Superstar finished and ready to be returned

I am not going to post the before pictures since I have posted them at least twice in this blog earlier. I got the prop replaced with one I already had. Got the red covering finished yesterday and put the wing on the plane to make sure it all fit. Its a trainer that got crashed on its first flight with its current owner. He says he may be a repeat customer. It is not a show plane, but all damage has been repaired and recovered.
Midnite_rider is offline Find More Posts by Midnite_rider
to remove ads between posts