HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Fentonflyers, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 11:00 AM
United States, MO, Fenton
Joined Jan 2012
1,658 Posts
Trader Rating: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith459 View Post
how much for all recievers ??
I don't want to sell the receivers separate. I just offered them to help with the sale. If you need some they are usually readily available at Hobbypartz. I think i am going to close this thread. There doesn't seem to be anyone interested in soldering on the pcb since this is a V1 board. I don't mind soldering so I will get what I need from Spark Fun and see how I like the ER9X firmware. If I don't want it after that I will see if I can get a gazillion dollars for it like the other guy on here is.
Fentonflyers is online now Find More Posts by Fentonflyers
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 27, 2012, 04:57 PM
Pastor of Muppets \m/
United States, TX, Odessa
Joined Mar 2010
967 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
That is crazy that that guy is getting so much for those. I sold my Turnigy 9x with smartie parts board, backlight, er9x and one 8ch rx for a little over a hundo I think. He's getting like $300 somehow. Madness, I say.

With all those rx's this looks like a great deal to me. Don't give up. Somebody will wise up and buy it I'm sure. GL with the sale!
major.monogram is offline Find More Posts by major.monogram
Old Mar 02, 2012, 09:38 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,658 Posts
I have decided to keep this post alive until the tx is sold. I just purchased a Futaba 9c and want to go ahead and let this go. Please pm for info or shipping quotes. Most all of the quotes I have done are in the $10 range. Or make me an offer I can't refuse.
Old Mar 03, 2012, 06:45 AM
Fly it like you STOL it!
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2010
6,823 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
if you split ill take all the receivers
Keenan smith is offline Find More Posts by Keenan smith
Old Mar 03, 2012, 02:23 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,658 Posts
Again the receivers listed here are only to aid the sale of the transmitter. I have a FlySky module and will use the receivers in future models. That being said I am not interested in selling just the receivers. If you need them they are readily available at Hobbypartz and Hobby King.

http://www.hobbypartz.com/79p-r6b-receiver.html
Old Mar 03, 2012, 06:05 PM
USA, CA, Fremont
Joined Jun 2005
47 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Paypaled.
datalex is offline Find More Posts by datalex
Closed Thread