Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 11, 2012, 10:07 AM
Phoenix
Joined Nov 2003
47 Posts
Help!
I just got my GPS Sensor & Blue Sensor Station (BSS), now what do I do?

I was expecting some paper work with these items on how to set it up. So I have to ask the questions here.
My equipment at hand, A9, Optima 7, HPP-22, Laptop.

Q1. Is there any wiring diagram showing how to hook up the rec., BSS, Sensors?? Where to hook the battery? Is the batt. to the BSS or to the rec.?
Q2. When hooking up the different sensors to the BSS do they need to go to a certain plug on the BSS?? Does the BSS have labels like P1, P2, etc.??
Q3. GPS, do I need to know my area Altitude, Lat., Long. to see that the A9 is receiving the right info??
Q4. Is the BSS programmable??

Bob
RCBOB is offline Find More Posts by RCBOB
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2012, 01:36 PM
Joined Aug 2002
5,809 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBOB View Post
I was expecting some paper work with these items on how to set it up. So I have to ask the questions here.
My equipment at hand, A9, Optima 7, HPP-22, Laptop.
Q1. Is there any wiring diagram showing how to hook up the rec., BSS, Sensors?? Where to hook the battery? Is the batt. to the BSS or to the rec.?
Q2. When hooking up the different sensors to the BSS do they need to go to a certain plug on the BSS?? Does the BSS have labels like P1, P2, etc.??
Q3. GPS, do I need to know my area Altitude, Lat., Long. to see that the A9 is receiving the right info??
Q4. Is the BSS programmable?? Bob
Please refer to:
Telemetry - Instruction Sheets & User Guide with pictures
plus Enhancements Under Development.

See also the individual item thread links under the Telemetry section
of Hitec USA Support Forum Sticky:
Aurora 9, AFHSS Spectra Modules, Optima Transceivers, Minima Receivers
& Telemetry
- FAQ & Undocumented Features
- Mixes, Setups, Tips. {Individual Links often updated}

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links (quick search = Ctrl+F)
A.T. is offline Find More Posts by A.T.