HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 10:28 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,100 Posts
Discussion
moved and the um stryker

So drove across the county last weekend. Moved all my stuff and my wife from south Carolina to Colorado. As a side note, be sure to get gas before you drive through Kansas or it will be a interesting trip.

Decided to get a first flight in on the um stryker but it was a bit windy. Flight went well with 0 expo and 0 dual rates for the first 5 min or so. Then I started flying really low....and really fast....then the ground got really hard really fast. Those random gusts make flying close to the edges difficult.
verticalspark is offline Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Rocket Crash
to remove ads between posts