HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Tx_bowhunter, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 09:21 PM
Suspended Account
United States, TX, Abilene
Joined Jan 2012
19 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
For Sale
scat cat 500 plans

Name: IMG_2441.jpg
Views: 75
Size: 226.3 KB
Description:

Name: IMG_2440.jpg
Views: 92
Size: 262.8 KB
Description:
Scat Cat 500 plans. Fun build and a very fun pylon plane and just a fun overall plane.
Tx_bowhunter is offline Find More Posts by Tx_bowhunter
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 10, 2012, 09:31 PM
Ginger or MaryAnn ??
United States, TX, Garland
Joined May 2005
3,333 Posts
Trader Rating: 136
Sounds like there is alot of fun in that,but what is NOT fun is me paying you for the Scat Cat plane,and you lieing about getting it shipped out,and now posting plans for it.Maybee you should be more concerned about finishing our transaction first,or taking time to at least reply to me instead of not answering my PM.....
fh64_lucky is offline Find More Posts by fh64_lucky
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 10, 2012, 10:25 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2012
19 Posts
Ok joe, please state what pm I have not answered. And how exactly did I lie about shipping? I tell you what I am working in cedar hill and will gladly drive up to lewisville and give you your money back face to face. One thing don't call me out on this board when I have had no problems dealing with anyone else. By the way why don't you mention I spent the the extra money to get it shipped PRIORITY on my own dime. Sounds like a hell of a deal for what 75-85 bucks?
Last edited by Tx_bowhunter; Feb 10, 2012 at 10:42 PM.
Old Feb 10, 2012, 10:42 PM
Ginger or MaryAnn ??
Joined May 2005
3,333 Posts
It does not look like you have had many trades here,I PM you about a tracking number today,in the meanwhile,I see you are posting more for sale adds.As I stated,you said it was shipping out Monday,then Wensday you say your wife was going to ship it out but you had the keys to locker,but then you say it will ship Friday morning(today).Since then,I have heard nothing....so I suppose its still not shipped by the sound of it as your offering to "hand me"my money back,wow,you could just hand me my plane...Did it ship this morning as you once agian told me it would?Answer that.......
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 10, 2012, 10:44 PM
Ginger or MaryAnn ??
Joined May 2005
3,333 Posts
Refresher for you..Quote from you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fh64_lucky
Wondered if you had a trackiing number,as I work nights,It would be cool if I could keep up with it,thank you,Joe

Will ship first thing Friday morning, I've been out of town this week and asked my wife to ship earlier this week, but the key to my storage is in my truck. Sorry for the delay I will get you a tracking number asap
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 10, 2012, 11:03 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2012
19 Posts
So basically your admitting what I told you? Told you i would ship friday morning which i did and also shipped priority (at my cost) due to the delay. Might wanna do a search on the stuff I've sold on here with no problems. Listen if your trying to get a free plane due to your supposed "problems" it's not gunna happen. Like I said I will meet you in lewisville to pick up the plane and give your money back if you want, your choice. Instead of being a putting your personal problems out on this board you could pm me with your "issues"
Old Feb 10, 2012, 11:07 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2012
19 Posts
Another thing, I don't need your damn money. I'm cleaning out my storage which is full of model airplanes and equipment. As I've stated I've had plenty of satisfied customers
Old Feb 10, 2012, 11:07 PM
Ginger or MaryAnn ??
Joined May 2005
3,333 Posts
Why did you not tell me shipped this morning?Whats the tracking number?Why offer to drive up here and hand me cash if you shipped it?I dont need a free plane,I just want an honest answer.If you shipped it,and can provide me a tracking number then we are good,if not,Say so now out in the open.My traders ratings and time on this forum pretty much sum up how I do transactions....
Without decent communication,you can expect this to happen to you agian....
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 10, 2012, 11:15 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2012
19 Posts
Did I not tell you I'd ship this morning?? I drive up there cause I work up there. It was shipped USPS priority this morning. Would you like to send me a pic of the receipt?? Hope other people see how you deal with people. Btw if your so unsatisfied I will come pick up the plane (since I'll be in the area) with a refund
Old Feb 10, 2012, 11:17 PM
Tx_bowhunter
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Profanity).
Old Feb 11, 2012, 09:18 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2012
19 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1592273
Closed Thread