SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 10, 2012, 09:10 PM
Joined Oct 2011
92 Posts
Discussion
1st Order from Banana Hobby

I ordered the Freewing Su-35 from Banana Hobby a little over a week ago. It shipped within the time line stated and I now have the plane, it arrived intact with functional electronics and I have it programmed and ready to maiden. It is a very impressive aircraft! I was a little leery of ordering from them because EVERYONE seems like they have something bad to say about BH, but that Freewing SU-35 was just too cool. I did not have to contact customer service to get them to ship my order and nothing was other than expected, and in good working order. Just thought I'd add my 2 cents, especially since there are so many bad things being kicked around. I would order from them again based on this experience.
10mtnRC is offline Find More Posts by 10mtnRC
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 10, 2012, 09:39 PM
United States, TN, White House
Joined Oct 2011
126 Posts
Excellent, I knew I wasn't the only happy customer.
soopertrucker is offline Find More Posts by soopertrucker
Old Feb 11, 2012, 02:42 AM
AMA#900532
United States, TX, West Point
Joined Sep 2006
1,232 Posts
I have both FMS hellcats, and they fly like on rails. also had a few tweaks that needed to happen for both, but nothing too major. like all my other planes I have bought from them over the past 3 years... I'm impressed, and one more thing. the quality of the models are night and day better than when i first started with BH. It is a difference you can feel in the flight as well as see in the finish of my planes that i had. I will buy again, and a gain.
rifleman_btx is offline Find More Posts by rifleman_btx
Old Feb 11, 2012, 03:10 AM
Joined Oct 2011
92 Posts
Lol, been drooling over that huge P-51 they just put up. Seems like it needs a good support system for the wings since they are so large. BH seems squared away so far and if they keep improving I don't see a problem with giving them some more of my business...
10mtnRC is offline Find More Posts by 10mtnRC
Old Feb 11, 2012, 05:05 AM
United States, MD, Clinton
Joined Oct 2010
1,002 Posts
There is a pretty thick wood support rod for the p51 when I got it and have no issues with bending. Just needs suspension on the landing gear for those not so great landings and it would be great.
houstonderk is offline Find More Posts by houstonderk
Old Feb 16, 2012, 06:39 PM
United States, OR, Salem
Joined Jan 2012
287 Posts
I have ordered twice from BH and haven't had any issues. Both Sky Surfer ARFs arrived in perfect condition and in less then a week. It seems that people who have had issues or an axe to grind post way more then the satisfied customers who are out flying.
LawnDartMike is offline Find More Posts by LawnDartMike