SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 16, 2013, 06:01 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeriJonston View Post
I left a message with storage waiting for a call back. We did a drive by and its still vacant. Lets keep our fingers crossed shall we and hopes he calls me.

Ceri

Did he call back?

JB
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 20, 2013, 06:29 AM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Sorry hun been going crazy with spring break around the corner. I'm working with a new agency in Texas now. They hold more accounts with elite companies than the previous. Anywhoo He called and I forwared you the info. Check your inbox.

Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
Old Jan 22, 2013, 05:43 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Well your right about the linoleum flooring its rough. A new floor would have to be put down before carpet went in. We talked today during the tour and he wasn't game on doing floor repairs. Did you know theres another room in the back? It may be the best place for carpet and use the room with damaged flooring for the pit area. The backroom measured at 3200 sqaure feet.

JB
Old Jan 24, 2013, 09:00 AM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djskiptonic View Post
Well your right about the linoleum flooring its rough. A new floor would have to be put down before carpet went in. We talked today during the tour and he wasn't game on doing floor repairs. Did you know theres another room in the back? It may be the best place for carpet and use the room with damaged flooring for the pit area. The backroom measured at 3200 sqaure feet.

JB

Would you like Jonathan and I to go with you to scope things out? We wouldn't mind going with you to see it. Jonathan can give you ideas on how you can do the floor yourself without putting much money into the flooring.

Ceri
Old Jan 31, 2013, 07:30 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
My bag for the late reply Ceri. I haven't had time to do anything besides shower and shave. Sure that would be great if you want to meet up Harold did call back He told me he was in no hurry to rent the space out at this time. He's still firm on the flooring but would install more lights in back to close the deal. Not sure if that meant us buying the fixtures or us helping him hang the lights. Let me know when you want to hook up and I'l scoot over.

JB
Old Feb 05, 2013, 05:39 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Quote:
My bag for the late reply Ceri. I haven't had time to do anything besides shower and shave. Sure that would be great if you want to meet up Harold did call back He told me he was in no hurry to rent the space out at this time. He's still firm on the flooring but would install more lights in back to close the deal. Not sure if that meant us buying the fixtures or us helping him hang the lights. Let me know when you want to hook up and I'l scoot over.

JB
Same here hun J and I are getting ready for the spring breakers. They'll be arriving soon! If he's not in a hurry to rent it out how about we set up a time for next Tuesday? I'll call you this weekend and remind you

Ceri
Old Feb 10, 2013, 04:24 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeriJonston View Post
Same here hun J and I are getting ready for the spring breakers. They'll be arriving soon! If he's not in a hurry to rent it out how about we set up a time for next Tuesday? I'll call you this weekend and remind you

Ceri

Are we still on for Tuesday? Bring your kart and we'll test the back floor. Robert doesn't want to go with carpet. He has 14 gallons of rubberized floor paint he would donate. We'll test it out first and see what type of bite we have. If we need more we'll use sugar water and mop. I guess it would be like the old Daytona track back in the day.

JB
Old Feb 11, 2013, 01:57 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
JB I sent you a txt about next week. 12 o'clock is fine but is the electric turned on so we can look around?

Ceri
Old Feb 12, 2013, 05:13 PM
Joined Aug 2009
259 Posts
Your wanting to take the track inside JB?
Cart Miester is offline Find More Posts by Cart Miester
Old Feb 13, 2013, 10:23 AM
United States, AL, Dothan
Joined Dec 2011
102 Posts
If you would like an extra set of eyes, I would be glad to come down and help; would need to know when and where.

WoodyT
larc is offline Find More Posts by larc
Old Feb 14, 2013, 07:22 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by larc View Post
If you would like an extra set of eyes, I would be glad to come down and help; would need to know when and where.

WoodyT
Thanks Wood when we see the back area and its favorable you can come down and help out if you'd like?

JB
Old Feb 19, 2013, 09:44 PM
Hairless Monkey
GA
Joined Apr 2010
188 Posts
JB did you go today and check it out?

Hairless Monkey
HairlessMonkey is offline Find More Posts by HairlessMonkey
Old Feb 23, 2013, 11:07 AM
Cakeman
Joined Feb 2010
292 Posts
Yeah whats going on JB? How did it go?

Cakeman
cakeman is offline Find More Posts by cakeman
Old Feb 24, 2013, 05:36 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Ceri and I went to look at it. First off the guy didn't show up until 2 with a meeting time set for us at 12. He was two hours late. We went in and headed straight to the back where we wanted to set up the track area. The electric was turned off or this is what he told us. Ceri being the smart girl she is flipped the wall switch and the lights came on. I can say the back was trashed and filled with wet boxes, dirt or looked to be at one time mud from running under the back bay doors. Ceri and I figures this wa why he told us there was no electric. Not to sure on this place.

JB
Old Feb 25, 2013, 03:56 PM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Quote:
Ceri and I went to look at it. First off the guy didn't show up until 2 with a meeting time set for us at 12. He was two hours late. We went in and headed straight to the back where we wanted to set up the track area. The electric was turned off or this is what he told us. Ceri being the smart girl she is flipped the wall switch and the lights came on. I can say the back was trashed and filled with wet boxes, dirt or looked to be at one time mud from running under the back bay doors. Ceri and I figures this wa why he told us there was no electric. Not to sure on this place.

JB

I own a power sprayer if you think the floors are cleanable? You know you couldn't put a track in there if the leak was on going. The carpet would mold.
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren