HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 29, 2012, 08:49 PM
CRA
Joined Dec 2009
170 Posts
I'd try to find a good parking lot before I'd do a place indoors. Outdoors will be much easier to find don't ya think?
CRA is offline Find More Posts by CRA
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 01, 2012, 01:24 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRA View Post
I'd try to find a good parking lot before I'd do a place indoors. Outdoors will be much easier to find don't ya think?

I'm glad someone brought this up finally. This is exactly what I need to do before I can say yes or no. Our old lot is becoming rough and on windy days it gets dusty rather quick. If I take on the Destin track and hold races I need to find another lot first nearby.

JB
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
Old Dec 03, 2012, 07:23 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
You should ask the theater if they would let you race on Sundays. Another place is the strip mall at the far end of the lot. You could ask Robert to buy a blower or maybe one of the drivers have one. Sand is a pain hun. J and I deal with it everyday.

Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
Old Dec 07, 2012, 07:23 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Carl talked to the manager last month. It was a big fat no. Sidney and his brother know a guy who owns a warehouse. They think he only uses it for spring break. We'll see what happens with that I guess.

JB
Old Dec 12, 2012, 07:57 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
JB email me and J will you? We found a place and it may be what you need. Its a friend of Jonanthans.

Ceri
Old Dec 17, 2012, 01:26 AM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
I'll call him tomorrow.

JB
Old Dec 20, 2012, 09:57 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Ceri I contacted him and we did lunch at Beav's place. Its a no go sad to say. He's still has crap in the place and I mean lots of it. By the time he plans on moving it all out it'll be spring time. He not moving anything until end of February. March is right around the corner then were outside girl.

JB
Old Dec 21, 2012, 05:31 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djskiptonic View Post
Ceri I contacted him and we did lunch at Beav's place. Its a no go sad to say. He's still has crap in the place and I mean lots of it. By the time he plans on moving it all out it'll be spring time. He not moving anything until end of February. March is right around the corner then were outside girl.

JB
Sorry about that hun. J and I didn't know.

Ceri
Old Jan 03, 2013, 01:03 AM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
I'm sorry Ceri and Jonathan I didn't see you replied back to my posting. Don't worry about it. It is what it is. We'll find something and make it work. If nothing else we'll go back to the old lot if need be.

JB
Old Jan 04, 2013, 06:40 AM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
It's ok hun. It wasn't important. What about the sand it's been an issue from the very first day. I feel another lot not as close would work best. If you go back to the old lot you'll be dealing with it every weekend. That will be an hour earlier to clear the lot off that you'll be dealing with.

Ceri
Old Jan 05, 2013, 10:51 AM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
May have something lined up for tomorrow. Its off the beaten path but may be worth looking at. I'll tell you more after I see the place.

JB
Old Jan 06, 2013, 02:32 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Ceri.we went to look at the place I was talking about and it needs to much work. It doesn't even have electric. Not sure why we wasted our time. You think the storage facilty would rent out the spot where the hobby shop once was? That place would be great but its in your area once again and not ours.

JB
Old Jan 07, 2013, 02:11 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Sounds as if it was a dive! Where was it up off 10? I know the beach area and warehouses are well taken care of. They are in PC Beach. Now Tyndall and over that way is a different story. I'll check with him at storage and see if he would be willing to rent it out. I know it won't be cheap but it has sat vacant for some time now.

Ceri
Old Jan 09, 2013, 08:19 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Lets leave it at that shall we. Did you see the post about the disk?

JB
Old Jan 13, 2013, 09:46 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
I left a message with storage waiting for a call back. We did a drive by and its still vacant. Lets keep our fingers crossed shall we and hopes he calls me.

Ceri