HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by UlteriorModem, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 08, 2012, 07:18 PM
Joined Aug 2011
718 Posts
Discussion
Pictures as promised

Well the box ain't here yet but the bench work is pretty much done.
All told using some hardware I had about I spent right at 15 bucks in nails 2x4s and such.

The framework. Quite exotic, notice the pencil in the lower right corner that levels things out.

Thats what it looks like with the building board atop. I built that building board a long time ago. Used it for stick and tissue models. That is a yard stick on there, I think it will be long enough.

In case you were wondering the building board is a sandwich of foam house insulation bonded to a piece of pegboard with contact cement.

I will be upgrading the lighting tomorrow, with any luck the kit will be here soon!
UlteriorModem is online now Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
to remove ads between posts