HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 07, 2012, 12:00 PM
Charlotte, NC
Joined Oct 2009
192 Posts
Discussion
Condor Aerial in the News

Hey guys, Just wanted to throw in our 2 cents worth here. We may have a new advocate on board with Condor Aerial that we believe could be instrumental in helping our common FAA cause. His background includes:

Retired from the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division as Deputy to the Assistant Director for Investigations.
He created the South Carolina Computer Crime Center and currently is the Manager of Corporate Security for the SCANA Corporation, a Fortune 500 Utility Company.
He is a graduate of the 216th Session of the FBI National Academy,
The United States Secret Service Dignitary Protection School
Naval Post Graduate School Executive Leadership Program for Homeland Security
And currently an advisor to the Justice Department.

If he comes on board I think he will become a credible voice for the deployment of our aircraft in this industry and our company www.CondorAerial.com would love to be a part of this community to share our thoughts and information for our collective mutual benefit.

Here is our last news broadcast.

WSOC Channel 9 Charlotte Breaking News (2 min 52 sec)
Condor060 is offline Find More Posts by Condor060
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2012, 01:25 PM
manual flying apologist
United States, CA, Fresno
Joined Mar 2011
6,944 Posts
great, the best of luck to you. looks like you have a nice business going
Adidas4275 is offline Find More Posts by Adidas4275
Old Mar 26, 2012, 05:47 AM
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined May 2011
34 Posts
Fraud

To bad its portrayed as a fraudulent business taking ownership for a design and build they did not do.
fpsphoto is offline Find More Posts by fpsphoto
Old Mar 26, 2012, 10:13 AM
Joined May 2011
34 Posts
Not sure why you PM me this, let the world see it. I know more than you think I do, after all you think its that hard to get someones criminal background? You dont think Im trying to understand why a Grown Man would go on public tv and lie about his work and his involvement with a piece of technology. Not taking into consideration that others have this very same identical tool and have already been using it? In the same freaking state. You really think they're arent a handful of thriving businesses right around Huntersville, Cornelius and Mooresville who saw something that looked just like that and wonder why is this old guy taking credit?
People who have nothing to hide and are honest should have no reason to cower if everything they do (or say) is true. Unlike your false news debut.... If Mr Johnson wants to admit to your Copyright Infringement and have that corrected or have that ridiculous news post taken down or redone without you. Then have fun with that one. Ill do you a favor and call him myself. Wouldnt want you to get lost in between that and try re-invinting the telephone or something. Ill just go out on a limb here and say I'm willing to bet you had to sell your idea(which wasnt yours to begin with) and which was probably full of falsified info too, just to keep yourself apart of it (because of that past you got), from what I hear tho someones pretty good at being dishonest and misleading thom aren't they? So that answered a lot of peoples questions on how it is we could see someone on our local news take credit for something that they had nothing to do with but spend some bail bondsmans card on.
Forward all you want. The news are about to have a corrected story themselves. Why on earth would a grown man go and claim someone else's ideas, footage, and images for themselves. Knowing you didnt build it, half the images and video on your site are from other skilled people, and the text. It comes from yea, the real guy who built it. @ Airfoil Helis. Stop telling lies bro, try telling the truth. Why tell a news company you made and designed - Johns quad , when 15 miles from the station I have one and 3 other people in the same state have one too. 1 year before that I had his T copter that was purchased from someone in this very same website forum. Your the kind of person who brings down the industry of true professionals. People who do work hard only to have one person drag it down. That news was a complete joke, nice pipeline coverage, over the top of a firetruck.... Better yet, Mark- "whys the video cutting in and out Fred? " Cause we just have to bring the quad down and reset the video...!" Reset video, what video you resetting and on what? the special - ed back pack you have on?... I used to be a police officer too Fred. You don't scare me. Nice Logo by the way looks just like the trucking companies... do they know you copied that too?

quote "CONDOR" So, This is your idea of you go your way and I'll go mine. I guess you haven't looked at our executive staff page yet. I don't think Mr. Johnson is going to be very appreciative of the post you are making against his company. You might want to rethink your strategy before you start making comments about something you have no clue about. But of course, That's what children do these days. I will send Mr. Johnson a link to your post and you can discuss this with him.
Last edited by fpsphoto; Mar 26, 2012 at 10:56 AM.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 05:00 PM
Memento Mori
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Sep 2009
2,917 Posts
I looked up that airfoil helis and they've been around for a little while now and have a news video on showing how they built and designed those quads. I'm no expert, but that's kinda messed up to say you built it and all you did was order it, if the airfoil dude jon really is a member here I hope he finds this thread. That's not cool dude.

Why is this thread in the uav section. Should be in the quad section. A mod might want to move this.
Diesel6401 is online now Find More Posts by Diesel6401
Last edited by Diesel6401; Mar 26, 2012 at 05:21 PM.
Old Mar 26, 2012, 05:39 PM
Project Tormentor is flying!
United States, WA, White Salmon
Joined Nov 2005
1,976 Posts
A mod might want to move this especially since its about to turn into a flame fest/troll war/internet spat BS session.
philthyy is offline Find More Posts by philthyy
Old Mar 27, 2012, 04:55 PM
Joined May 2011
34 Posts
bump