HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Dec 04, 2012, 12:17 PM
Gone Huckin'
turnerm's Avatar
Charlotte, NC
Joined Jan 2011
9,250 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyC View Post
Just ordered the 3dhs 48 edge in blue. This is my third 3dhs plane in a couple months. I think I have a problem.
You're preaching to the choir brother. We ALL have a problem.
turnerm is offline Find More Posts by turnerm
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 04, 2012, 12:40 PM
Santi
DaaBears's Avatar
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Nov 2003
1,593 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm View Post
You're preaching to the choir brother. We ALL have a problem.
Seriously! Just be glad your problem is in the 48 size range...! Once you start ordering multiple 30-50cc planes in a few months, it becomes a bit more of an issue!
DaaBears is online now Find More Posts by DaaBears
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 04, 2012, 02:11 PM
Sippin the Koolaid!
losifanatic's Avatar
United States, NC, Hertford
Joined Oct 2007
16,394 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCDme3D View Post
Once you start ordering multiple 30-50cc planes in a few months, it becomes a bit more of an issue!
Done that.
losifanatic is offline Find More Posts by losifanatic
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 04, 2012, 03:17 PM
Registered User
robj's Avatar
United States, LA, Moss Bluff
Joined Nov 2008
8,048 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyC View Post
Just ordered the 3dhs 48 edge in blue. This is my third 3dhs plane in a couple months. I think I have a problem.
sip the Koolaid! Some of us choke on it.

Actually I've zoned in on what I like, sold some smaller planes, couple 30cc planes. Settled in on a 48 epp, 72, 74 and 87. Just maidened a 70 Velox for some angry flying. Still have a beater 51 as long as the gear holds up(looks like Osirus the way it's swept back)....I'll fly it.
robj is offline Find More Posts by robj
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 04, 2012, 03:19 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
24,913 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyC View Post
Just ordered the 3dhs 48 edge in blue. This is my third 3dhs plane in a couple months. I think I have a problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm View Post
You're preaching to the choir brother. We ALL have a problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCDme3D View Post
Seriously! Just be glad your problem is in the 48 size range...! Once you start ordering multiple 30-50cc planes in a few months, it becomes a bit more of an issue!
Quote:
Originally Posted by losifanatic View Post
Done that.
The answer to these statements is just to click on the "my hangar" tab at the bottom of my posts....seriously past the "I think I have a problem stage"...and that isn't even showing the "Byper" I just finished up.

SteveT
SteveT. is offline Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 05, 2012, 01:17 AM
Aussies fly Down Under!
Shirty's Avatar
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined Oct 2012
184 Posts
I STILL havnt maidened my 59 slick, (I know, I know!) and bought the 47 extra the other day - only issue is 4 weeks for ADC to get it apparently, then maybe another 2-3 weeks to get to Western Australia. Already looking at my 3rd 3DHS plane... Gotta love the addiction tho hey.

And yes Steve, your hangar definately indicates a "problem"....
Shirty is offline Find More Posts by Shirty
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 05, 2012, 01:20 AM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
24,913 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirty View Post
I STILL havnt maidened my 59 slick, (I know, I know!) and bought the 47 extra the other day - only issue is 4 weeks for ADC to get it apparently, then maybe another 2-3 weeks to get to Western Australia. Already looking at my 3rd plane... Gotta love the addiction tho hey.

And yes Steve, your hangar definately indicates a "problem"....
Only because you can get it in Australia....Having dealt with P.A. USA....NO THANK YOU!!!

SteveT
SteveT. is offline Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 05, 2012, 10:37 AM
Santi
DaaBears's Avatar
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Nov 2003
1,593 Posts
4 hitec 7955TG's New In Box
Addicts discount- $330 PP Gift

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...8#post23443203
DaaBears is online now Find More Posts by DaaBears
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 05, 2012, 10:38 AM
ProBro, 3D
gregory.da's Avatar
United States, FL, The Villages
Joined Jul 2008
946 Posts
Steve, I have your problem as well. I have my favorites that go to the field almost every week, but then there is the issue of which other airplane goes with them. So many choices, so little time!
gregory.da is offline Find More Posts by gregory.da
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 05, 2012, 10:42 AM
fly low be happy
lb.man's Avatar
United States, CA, Shasta Lake
Joined Sep 2009
138 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
The answer to these statements is just to click on the "my hangar" tab at the bottom of my posts....seriously past the "I think I have a problem stage"...and that isn't even showing the "Byper" I just finished up.

SteveT
The only problem i can see, is that you haven't yet utilized the empty space on the ceiling to hang more awesomeness from.
lb.man is offline Find More Posts by lb.man
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 05, 2012, 03:04 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
24,913 Posts
True.....but the ceilings in my home are textured (don't blame me, they were that way when I moved in), and patching holes in ceilings with that stuff is not easily done..

SteveT
SteveT. is offline Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 05, 2012, 05:15 PM
Climate Refugee
alfabeast's Avatar
Merrimac, MA
Joined Jan 2006
958 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lb.man View Post
The only problem i can see, is that you haven't yet utilized the empty space on the ceiling to hang more awesomeness from.
could always make room by getting rid of the ugly stick on the right. I had one of those in 1975. It was the one I was flying when I said at 18 yrs old - "... what am I doing? I should be chasing girls"

2001 - wife and 4 daughters, I started flying again.

Motto of that story, be careful for what u wish for.
alfabeast is offline Find More Posts by alfabeast
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 05, 2012, 05:23 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
24,913 Posts
Not an "ugly stik"...an "Electrostik" that is modified and overpowered, actually a pretty decent flying plane that is good for windy days...

SteveT
SteveT. is offline Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 05, 2012, 10:40 PM
HIBDON FOR PRESIDENT !!
goflyhighrc's Avatar
Modesto, CA
Joined Nov 2006
3,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
True.....but the ceilings in my home are textured (don't blame me, they were that way when I moved in), and patching holes in ceilings with that stuff is not easily done..

SteveT

Don't have to patch them just hang planes from them
goflyhighrc is offline Find More Posts by goflyhighrc
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 06, 2012, 04:25 AM
Team 3DHS
joesmith285's Avatar
United States, IN, Fort Wayne
Joined Nov 2008
1,398 Posts
Filmed a guy packing his chute in Dubai

Joe Smiths Dubai Adventure Parachute Rigging 101 (4 min 12 sec)
joesmith285 is offline Find More Posts by joesmith285
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Unofficial NQD Tear Into Jet Boat Mod Thread Energy Racing Boats - Electric 10190 Today 01:15 AM
Discussion Banana Hobby Customer Support Request/Q and A Thread! banana hobby Banana Hobby 1094 Apr 10, 2014 12:58 AM
Discussion The Official AirWare Q&A Thread AndyKunz Radios 95 Feb 14, 2013 08:36 AM
Discussion THE FIRST UNOFFICIAL Parkzone Sukhoi mods thread!!!! bluemeane Micro Ready-to-Fly 27 Aug 17, 2009 11:23 PM
Megatech H2O unofficial thread and first rewiew. grk65 Racing Boats - Electric 7 Mar 05, 2007 12:09 AM