HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 27, 2012, 03:54 PM
Just go with the flow
Modesto, CA
Joined Nov 2006
3,209 Posts
A good while back there was a video of a guy placing a soda can on the elevator of his plane and flipping the can onto the wing, super fast servos! Can anyone help me find that video please !

Thanks
gofly
goflyhighrc is online now Find More Posts by goflyhighrc
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 27, 2012, 03:55 PM
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Nov 2011
48 Posts
Any idea when the 50cc planes will be back in stock?
Usual Suspect is offline Find More Posts by Usual Suspect
Old Sep 27, 2012, 04:20 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
27,146 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usual Suspect View Post
Any idea when the 50cc planes will be back in stock?
If you want a red electric 89" Slick, they have them at Aero-Model, but you have to buy a combo.... I would think they would also make an adjustment if you want the Q80-8M...

SteveT
SteveT. is online now Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Sep 27, 2012, 04:22 PM
3DHS 'native'
USA, TX, Spring
Joined Jan 2008
5,929 Posts
call and check if they are in stock...their website if notorious for not having good stock updates.
going4speed is offline Find More Posts by going4speed
Old Sep 27, 2012, 04:26 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
27,146 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
call and check if they are in stock...their website if notorious for not having good stock updates.
True.....but usually, just like in this case, it looks like they don't have any orange, but do have a red... or not....

SteveT
SteveT. is online now Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Sep 27, 2012, 05:19 PM
3D Wanna Be
Oahu, Hawaii
Joined Jul 2009
3,296 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by goflyhighrc View Post
A good while back there was a video of a guy placing a soda can on the elevator of his plane and flipping the can onto the wing, super fast servos! Can anyone help me find that video please !

Thanks
gofly
I think aronph posted that vid
sk8rob is offline Find More Posts by sk8rob
Old Sep 27, 2012, 05:26 PM
Just go with the flow
Modesto, CA
Joined Nov 2006
3,209 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rob View Post
I think aronph posted that vid
He's blackballed from RC Groups now
Old Sep 27, 2012, 05:34 PM
3D Wanna Be
Oahu, Hawaii
Joined Jul 2009
3,296 Posts
Nah, I've seen some posts from him recently.
sk8rob is offline Find More Posts by sk8rob
Old Sep 27, 2012, 05:58 PM
Addicted to 3DHS and EF
ohio
Joined Oct 2010
4,647 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM View Post
there's no individual colour favorite... nice colours can be made bad with bad colour combinations and compositions
I still think you ought to put a little neon green and orange on the 3dhs panes. However I think no one but me would buy them. So one of these days I am going to buy another 47'' extra strip it and recover it in neon colors. Maybe I will do this next year, all depends on when I get the cash as I am still buying all the parts for a 57'' extra 330sc.
3Daddict is offline Find More Posts by 3Daddict
Old Sep 27, 2012, 09:03 PM
Honeybadger don't care...
Orlando, FL
Joined May 2010
1,774 Posts
Need a power system? PM me if so. I have a torque 4014T/570 that rocks in that plane with a 16x8 prop.
Comes with an Airboss 80a ESC. Works awesome, but I have nothing to use it in....

Just a thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Daddict View Post
I still think you ought to put a little neon green and orange on the 3dhs panes. However I think no one but me would buy them. So one of these days I am going to buy another 47'' extra strip it and recover it in neon colors. Maybe I will do this next year, all depends on when I get the cash as I am still buying all the parts for a 57'' extra 330sc.
Luv3d is online now Find More Posts by Luv3d
Old Sep 29, 2012, 05:10 PM
Just go with the flow
Modesto, CA
Joined Nov 2006
3,209 Posts
Last edited by goflyhighrc; Sep 29, 2012 at 05:18 PM.
Old Sep 29, 2012, 05:43 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
United States, PA, Allentown
Joined May 2011
3,012 Posts
Well, I recently had a not so good experience with hitec cs. So, I sent in the 225mg that crashed my edge and a 65mg that failed in the same box and filled out separate forms for each of them and put them in the box. Well, I just got the box back and when I opened it, only the 225mg was in there. So, I emailed hitec and told them my situation and the guy said that they didn't receive a 65mg with the 225mg. He said it wasn't in the box. So then I asked if he had the paperwork and he said that they save all the paperwork and there wasn't any paperwork for my 65mg. I asked if they could send me a servo and he said no. So now I'm out a 65mg. Did anybody else experience something like this?
zmonster97 is offline Find More Posts by zmonster97
Old Sep 29, 2012, 06:34 PM
USA, NJ, West Paterson
Joined Feb 2008
1,265 Posts
Anybody need a dle55 ignition 2s lipo compatible nip http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1742232
jamesrini is offline Find More Posts by jamesrini
Old Sep 29, 2012, 07:48 PM
Irg
ol' yellow eyes is back
Brooklyn, NY
Joined Apr 2009
7,660 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonster97 View Post
Well, I recently had a not so good experience with hitec cs. So, I sent in the 225mg that crashed my edge and a 65mg that failed in the same box and filled out separate forms for each of them and put them in the box. Well, I just got the box back and when I opened it, only the 225mg was in there. So, I emailed hitec and told them my situation and the guy said that they didn't receive a 65mg with the 225mg. He said it wasn't in the box. So then I asked if he had the paperwork and he said that they save all the paperwork and there wasn't any paperwork for my 65mg. I asked if they could send me a servo and he said no. So now I'm out a 65mg. Did anybody else experience something like this?

no, they've always been bend over backward awesome to me.

that sucks I can't imagine what happened. I usually put the whole package on one sheet--less to get lost that way. but I've also sent them stuff without a sheet and gotten it serviced without issue. Tony Ohm is the man.
Irg is online now Find More Posts by Irg
Old Sep 29, 2012, 07:54 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
United States, PA, Allentown
Joined May 2011
3,012 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irg View Post
no, they've always been bend over backward awesome to me.

that sucks I can't imagine what happened. I usually put the whole package on one sheet--less to get lost that way. but I've also sent them stuff without a sheet and gotten it serviced without issue. Tony Ohm is the man.
Yeah, I'm a little upset. The only reason I didn't put both servos on the same form was because there was only one spot for the description, date purchased, and where purchased.

Does Tony Ohm have a different email? Maybe I could try emailing him.
zmonster97 is offline Find More Posts by zmonster97