SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 13, 2012, 11:19 PM
customstandoffs
USA, AL, Madison
Joined Dec 2007
8,547 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by goflyhighrc View Post
This stuff is app 5.00 per gallon good it be much different than the $25 stuff.

http://www.hobbywarehouse.com/Robart...-Oil-Gallon-4?
Heck, try it. it smells like root beer!
cmala is offline Find More Posts by cmala
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 13, 2012, 11:32 PM
Just go with the flow
Modesto, CA
Joined Nov 2006
3,234 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmala View Post
Heck, try it. it smells like root beer!
Can't decide if I want to put one in my 89 or not. Thinking about waiting for Big Foot going gas and putting smoke in it. I think it would be a blast, would freak out some of the scale cub guys that fly circles to see Big Foot doing loops, KE, and Hovering with the smoke on! And maybe by the time it comes out rolling circles with smoke.
goflyhighrc is offline Find More Posts by goflyhighrc
Old Jul 13, 2012, 11:58 PM
customstandoffs
USA, AL, Madison
Joined Dec 2007
8,547 Posts
You can get smoke on a 30cc but not as much as a bigger engine. You would definitely get better smoke on the 89 but bigfoot smoke would be cool.
cmala is offline Find More Posts by cmala
Old Jul 14, 2012, 04:11 AM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Pass Christian, MS
Joined Jan 2010
2,366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio AV8TOR View Post
Before I list it an addicts need a Omega 103g motor that has 57 flights on it? $35 shipped in the continental US.
Park-Aviator was looking for one of those. Was going to sell him my spare but I came out to the ship before he got back to me about it (he was pre disposed at the FLI Slickfest so I completely understand.)
Eagle34 is offline Find More Posts by Eagle34
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:52 AM
United States, OH, Youngstown
Joined Apr 2011
317 Posts
Just finished up the OHIO HuckFest Flyers!!! Check It out!!
3171scott is offline Find More Posts by 3171scott
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:55 AM
On loan to Texas
United States, TX, Benbrook
Joined Oct 2005
5,341 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle34 View Post
Park-Aviator was looking for one of those. Was going to sell him my spare but I came out to the ship before he got back to me about it (he was pre disposed at the FLI Slickfest so I completely understand.)
I know he was going to buy it and in fact we were going to meet today but he ran out of funds. Thanks for the heads up though.
Ohio AV8TOR is offline Find More Posts by Ohio AV8TOR
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:57 AM
MD1 HACK
USA, OH, Wadsworth
Joined Jan 2010
1,305 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3171scott View Post
NICE!! I can't wait! Getting the camper ready, dont want to have stumb...I mean walk to far after night flying
joshet89 is offline Find More Posts by joshet89
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:59 AM
Addicted to 3DHS and EF
United States, OH, Bristolville
Joined Oct 2010
4,713 Posts
Quote:
Cool, I might pop in one of the weekend days and fly my 51'' slick and 48'' planes. All depends on how many planes are in the air at one time, I do not want to have to play dodge the plane with ten others flying at the same time. Thankfully the nighthawks are only about 30 minutes from my house. How much is it per day to fly? And am I allowed to fly my 51'' and under planes, that is all I own.
3Daddict is offline Find More Posts by 3Daddict
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:10 AM
United States, OH, Youngstown
Joined Apr 2011
317 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Daddict View Post
Cool, I might pop in one of the weekend days and fly my 51'' slick and 48'' planes. All depends on how many planes are in the air at one time, I do not want to have to play dodge the plane with ten others flying at the same time. Thankfully the nighthawks are only about 30 minutes from my house. How much is it per day to fly? And am I allowed to fly my 51'' and under planes, that is all I own.
Fly what ever you have!!!! There will be a separate area for Foamy. But your 51 and 48 are welcome. Its 30 dollars for the hole weekend and that includes a dinner Saturday night. I cant remember what the single day pass is. I will get back to you. I think it was 10 dollars, but not sure.

We are in the process of uploading a new website any day now, when its ready there will be a pre registration page with a Pay Pall
3171scott is offline Find More Posts by 3171scott
Old Jul 14, 2012, 12:53 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
Cleveland, OH
Joined Nov 2007
5,909 Posts
I hope it's set up in the same area we had our guerilla foamy only area last year
wedgewing is offline Find More Posts by wedgewing
Old Jul 14, 2012, 01:34 PM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,198 Posts
I have smoke on my 70" slick. I am using the TME pro and love it. It is a lot better than the sullivan (yes that is me being subjective but I think it is a solid opinion) for just a little more money.

For smoke I am making my own and you are going to laugh about what I'm making it out of. Mineral Oil

That link takes you to walgreens but I have been buying it at Walmart for $1.50. I wonder if they have discontinued it because I can't find it on their site and that is where I found it to begin with. Man now I'm kinda bummed out lol. My oil might not be cheaper in the future. Anyway I mixed it 3:1 Mineral oil and Kerosene. It works really great and has been about half the cost of the name brand oils.
3DNater is offline Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Jul 14, 2012, 04:13 PM
USA, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Nov 2009
478 Posts
Quote:
That picture looks familiar Wish I lived close...
NeverEnough is offline Find More Posts by NeverEnough
Old Jul 14, 2012, 07:21 PM
Time To Fly The Best!
Hills of Eastern Ohio
Joined Nov 2008
13,896 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgewing View Post
I hope it's set up in the same area we had our guerilla foamy only area last year
+1 ! That was a Blast back there!
heritageflyer is offline Find More Posts by heritageflyer
Old Jul 14, 2012, 09:24 PM
Just go with the flow
Modesto, CA
Joined Nov 2006
3,234 Posts
Anyone play their Ipod or Iphone in your using your cars system using some sort of FM transmitter device. My wife wants to play her music from here iphone in her car. I understand there are some devices out there. but would like something proven.

Thanks
goflyhighrc is offline Find More Posts by goflyhighrc
Old Jul 14, 2012, 09:29 PM
Team 3DHS
USA, OH, Macedonia
Joined Jul 2009
3,281 Posts
Quote:
I heard your DJ is wack!
djmoose is offline Find More Posts by djmoose