HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Midnite_rider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 06, 2012, 04:02 PM
Additcted to high wings
United States, TN, Memphis
Joined Oct 2011
183 Posts
Discussion
Rebuilt a flight box

My friend bought an old flight box from a guy on Craigslist. It was in about 6 pieces when he got it. He brought it to my house last week and we put it back together and cleaned it up and here it is. I think it is very classy looking. he added the brass drawer pulls and we put hinges on the box where the battery goes.
Midnite_rider is offline Find More Posts by Midnite_rider
to remove ads between posts