SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 15, 2012, 08:29 AM
Joined Sep 2012
105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyEurope View Post
Of course you cannot. Improvements will be done continously ... so ...

www.hobbyeurope.com
... i am not sure, i understand what you mean... but anyhow...

concerning my wire-problem:

*there is no sparepart in the list...

*unfortunately, the metallic pins broke themselfs, so i cannot solder them to the wires anymore.. have a look at the pictures below...

*and, i checked it out: the mcpx-tailmotor wire comes with the male-connector, the hisky with the femal side - so its not compatibel (additionally the mcpx-connectors are a little bit greater (half a millimeter, i guess...)

seems, i have to buy another heli-set (!) because of one micro-connector
macem is offline Find More Posts by macem
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 15, 2012, 11:55 PM
Norway
Joined Feb 2011
66 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by macem View Post
... i am not sure, i understand what you mean... but anyhow...

concerning my wire-problem:

*there is no sparepart in the list...

*unfortunately, the metallic pins broke themselfs, so i cannot solder them to the wires anymore.. have a look at the pictures below...

*and, i checked it out: the mcpx-tailmotor wire comes with the male-connector, the hisky with the femal side - so its not compatibel (additionally the mcpx-connectors are a little bit greater (half a millimeter, i guess...)

seems, i have to buy another heli-set (!) because of one micro-connector
That means that improvements will be going on all the time.

About the female connector, it looks like a standard mini connector sure sold on the open market. But when you are in need, things are always hard to find ....

I have only the FBL80 here in office to check out what kind of connector it is, but I suppose both the FBL 100 and the FBL80 are using the same connector.

Anyway; I will ask HiSKY to send some of these connectors to our office in Shenzhen, and the people there can send you one or two pcs. Just message me you name and address, and I will see what can be done within a few days.

I am in our Bangkok office just now, and travelling to Norway tomorrow. So I will be "out of service" then for a couple of days.

HobbyEUSZ

www.hobbyeurope.com
HobbyEurope is offline Find More Posts by HobbyEurope
Old Sep 16, 2012, 09:10 AM
Joined Sep 2012
105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyEurope View Post
Anyway; I will ask HiSKY to send some of these connectors to our office in Shenzhen, and the people there can send you one or two pcs. Just message me you name and address, and I will see what can be done within a few days.

www.hobbyeurope.com
... very nice - i will send you some details. for the hisky-connector did not match any standard-size of micro-plugs in the market i found in the past few days ... sure i passed some shops, but to play it safe it would be graet to get it from hisky directly...

impressed of your customer-service...

macem
Old Sep 18, 2012, 04:32 AM
Turin, Italy
Joined Jun 2003
52 Posts
Hello

i have a serius issue....whiy motor lock the servo answer ist corret,move and when relase stick ist return to 0 position.Whit motor active (flying...)when the servo was moved by stick input not return at 0 position when stick retun at initail position.....this made hely not flyable...

This is my problem...ist my first FBL ...i talk with HK support and told me this is "normal" bheaviour for this kind of hely...

Ist true?.......
dragonal is offline Find More Posts by dragonal
Old Sep 18, 2012, 10:20 AM
Joined Sep 2012
105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonal View Post
....Whit motor active (flying...)when the servo was moved by stick input not return at 0 position when stick retun at initail position.....

...i talk with HK support and told me this is "normal" bheaviour for this kind of hely...

Ist true?.......
yes... the fbl-system tells the servos to be in position, until the steering-commands are executed. but i guess, to watch servo-moves during "flying" (!! !!) you had to fix the heli yet. so it was unable to follow the steering commands, even the poor servos tried and tried and tried to move the little bird....

this could have nasty effcts when lifting the heli. the fbl-system will tilt it over suddenly, if you gave (at the first unfollowable) stick-commands as long as the heli is at the floor... for the servos are in position, until the steering commands are executed...

macem
Last edited by macem; Sep 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM.
Old Sep 18, 2012, 01:24 PM
Norway
Joined Feb 2011
66 Posts
Quote:
... very nice - i will send you some details. for the hisky-connector did not match any standard-size of micro-plugs in the market i found in the past few days ... sure i passed some shops, but to play it safe it would be graet to get it from hisky directly...

impressed of your customer-service...

macem
Message from HiSKY about the female plugs:

" I've just sent them to Shenzhen.

Tracking No. is 661 ..9451970, it will get to SZ at this afternoon, pls have a check."

Message from our SZ office:

"I will send the Hisky 10pcs mini female white connecters to Norway on today, Tuesday."

HobbyEUSZ

www.hobbyeurope.com
Old Sep 18, 2012, 02:05 PM
Joined Sep 2012
105 Posts
wow ...

thanks a lot, macem
Old Sep 19, 2012, 04:04 AM
Turin, Italy
Joined Jun 2003
52 Posts
hi Macem

"flyng"is on my hands...because i want understnd this behaviour...

"in flight" ie rotor active but hely in my hand
Input stick -> plate moves -> i move the heli follow command -> release the stick-on plate stay in -> to return the plate to its original position reverse command

this is my question..ist right?...
Old Sep 20, 2012, 12:13 PM
Joined Sep 2012
105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonal View Post
hi Macem

"flyng"is on my hands...because i want understnd this behaviour...

"in flight" ie rotor active but hely in my hand
Input stick -> plate moves -> i move the heli follow command -> release the stick-on plate stay in -> to return the plate to its original position reverse command

this is my question..ist right?...
... with fbl-system, the plate (= servos) always returns itself to its center-position after both turn-around and release the sticks (flybared helis respond differently...). but the heli (cp-heli), not the plate, is in another position now. you have to give reverse commands to return the heli to the initial position ... (this is unlike to the behavior of an coaxial-heli, or most fixed-pitch helis...)

macem
Old Sep 21, 2012, 06:32 AM
Turin, Italy
Joined Jun 2003
52 Posts
thks

Quote:
... with fbl-system, the plate (= servos) always returns itself to its center-position after both turn-around and release the sticks
THIS IS THE POINT..i have the impression that not happens... (flybared helis respond differently...). but the heli (cp-heli), not the plate, is in another position now. you have to give reverse commands to return the heli to the initial position ... (this is unlike to the behavior of an coaxial-heli, or most fixed-pitch helis...)

macem
in red my idea.........
Old Sep 21, 2012, 07:24 AM
Joined Sep 2012
105 Posts
.. ok .. i unterstand what you mean...

i guess, its hard to simulate the turn around by hand and make the fbl system believe the stick commandos have been executed... my expirience: mostly the fbl-system seems to be on a blink at the ground, but works well in the air...

macem
Old Sep 28, 2012, 03:44 PM
Norway
Joined Feb 2011
66 Posts
Quote:
wow ...

thanks a lot, macem
Not received any further message ... ?

Anyway; this plug can be found here: http://www.throttlestore.com/spare_p...).aspx?lang=EN

HobbyEUSZ

www.hobbyeurope.com
Old Sep 28, 2012, 04:17 PM
2 seconds from crashing
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Sep 2007
7,369 Posts
what ever happened to the 80?
indoorheli is online now Find More Posts by indoorheli
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: FPV - DRQ250 and a little speed
Old Sep 28, 2012, 04:43 PM
2 Turbos...Nope 1 Big one
United States, PA, Lake Wynonah
Joined Aug 2004
1,824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorheli View Post
I'm almost too scared to say it, but they are probably still figuring out how to duplicate the board from the nano cp x, then change it's shape and call it new improved tech...LOL.

Anyway, for $80 bucks or so with a module, I'd still like to give it a whirl.
skeppley is offline Find More Posts by skeppley
Old Sep 29, 2012, 06:11 AM
Norway
Joined Feb 2011
66 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorheli View Post
Planned launch of FBL80 was before the Mid-Autumn Festival (15th day of 8th lunar month), which starts today, 2012.09.29, in China.

Completion of the final hard testing program revealed too much vibration in the tail, so the FBL80 will not be available before after the Mid-Autumn Festival.

HobbyEUSZ

www.hobbyeurope.com