HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Feb 05, 2012, 10:02 PM
Suspended Account
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Complaint
need to appeal Why did i get 3 points for this?

need to appeal this post, why did i get 3 points, .... ofcourse i feel i was singled out again and was given *3" points for this post.l.. little harsh and it didnt even violate any rules....
-
Dear Quad_Addict,

Quote:
One of your posts has been found by a moderator to be in violation of RCGroups community rules:

Original Post:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=20643463
Post content:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aWanderer
Thank you. Umm.. another question...
his post...

The VU has a power/grnd wire leads (with no plug) coming off it. Do I plug the battery into the Naza or do I need to solder a plug onto the VU power/grdn wires and plug the battery into that lead.

MY response....
this hurts me, but do us all a favor. READ the manual please that's why it's there.
The warned post is currently hidden from other users to give you a chance to edit it. Once you edit your post it will be visible to other users again and all record of this rule violation will be removed from your account.
Otherwise, your infraction will stay in your account until it ages for a certain number of days. If you accumulate a large number of points your account may be temporarily suspended.

For this violation, you have been given: 3 point(s).

After May 05, 2012, this infraction will be automatically forgiven.

An exhaustive list of rules for the site can be found on the RCGroups Rules page.

There is no further penalty for being warned other than the accumulation of points. You may accumulate 10 points before being subjected to a 5 day temporary ban from the site. Very few users reach the 10 point level by accident so if this is your first or second infraction, please accept the infraction point as merely a friendly reminder about the rules of the site.

An RCGroups administrator will perform a review of the infraction sometime within the next several days, at which time the infraction will either be reversed or confirmed. If you feel that you've received the infraction point in error please feel free to initiate a thread in Site Suggestions / Complaints. Address the administrators with your specific objection and they will attempt to assist you if a mistake has been made.

The reason you have been warned is because:

Reason: Trolling (Widespread)
Posting obnoxiously in multiple forums or threads with the intention of distracting the user-base and annoying moderators.

The moderator who warned you entered this comment:
-------

-------

All the best,
RC Groups
Quad_Addict is offline Find More Posts by Quad_Addict
Last edited by Quad_Addict; Feb 05, 2012 at 10:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread