SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 05, 2012, 06:55 PM
JMRC Cub Driver
United States, CA, Oceanside
Joined Sep 2003
212 Posts
Discussion
A9 Telemetry EZ View display

I was at an aerotow event yesterday out in Palm Springs. I have been using the telemetry for about a year with great results. Sat I noticed that when I was on the EZ view screen pg1 that my altitude was not being displayed, just reads 0. It "will" display and read real time on the GPS display page, but could not get it to read at all on the EZ view pg1. The highest gained altitude under the EZ view works too. How do i fix this? I have not done anything to the radio since updating to the latest firmware/software when it came out. This is oviously not a prob in the plane since I am seeing the correct position data (location/altitude/ground spd) on the GPS page.
Should I reload the software? Mike Mayberry.........HELP
qm1usn is offline Find More Posts by qm1usn
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2012, 06:35 PM
Look Up!
Canada, MB, Niverville
Joined Apr 2008
5,029 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by qm1usn View Post
I was at an aerotow event yesterday out in Palm Springs. I have been using the telemetry for about a year with great results. Sat I noticed that when I was on the EZ view screen pg1 that my altitude was not being displayed, just reads 0. It "will" display and read real time on the GPS display page, but could not get it to read at all on the EZ view pg1. The highest gained altitude under the EZ view works too. How do i fix this? I have not done anything to the radio since updating to the latest firmware/software when it came out. This is oviously not a prob in the plane since I am seeing the correct position data (location/altitude/ground spd) on the GPS page.
Should I reload the software? Mike Mayberry.........HELP
Did you update the module also?
gewiens is offline Find More Posts by gewiens