Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Buzz_Man, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 05, 2012, 05:24 PM
Enjoy Life B4U Die!
United States, GA, Powder Springs
Joined Dec 1999
4,207 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Sold
HoverThings VC-450 Quad Frame - Ready to Fly

SOLD!

Thank you!

This quad is ready to go and flies great!

The FY-90Q Pro control board is setup and works great in "stable" or "acro" modes (flip a switch on the DX7 transmitter)
  • Frame → VC-450 → LINK
  • Motors → Supo BL-2212/13
  • ESC's → Hobby Wing Pentium 18A
  • Control board → Fyetech FY-90Q Pro → LINK
  • Props → Four APC propellers, 10 x 3.8 (balanced)
  • Wiring harness w/Deans connector to battery

What could be better than opening the box, attaching the pre-balanced props, attaching the 3S battery of your choice and start flying? Nothing really, and that's why I am giving you the option to obtain this awesome flyer with the components you prefer.

If you want to include the Spektrum AR7010 DSMX receiver, no problem! Another option: if you want to open the box and receive an entire system including the receiver installed and DX7 transmitter already programmed, you can add the transmitter as well! Let's review your options so you can make the best decision:

The quad including the VC-450 frame, FY-90Q Pro control board, four motors, four ESC's and wiring harness is $305 delivered. If you'd prefer to include the AR7010 receiver with satellite then simply add $75. If you want the entire package, battery-ready with Spektrum DX7 transmitter already programmed, then include an additional $170. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 when using PayPal.

In summary (all prices include shipping to lower 48 via PayPal):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$305 delivers the quad w/VC-450 airframe, FY-90Q Pro, 4 motors, 4 ESC's, 4 props & wiring harness
$380 includes the quad and the AR7010 receiver
$550 includes the quad, receiver & DX7 transmitter

Please let me know if you'd like more photos or additional information. I am happy to help make this a phenomenally rewarding experience for you.

Thank you for taking time to consider this remarkably well flying machine.
Buzz_Man is offline Find More Posts by Buzz_Man
Last edited by Buzz_Man; Feb 11, 2012 at 02:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2012, 02:23 PM
Enjoy Life B4U Die!
Joined Dec 1999
4,207 Posts

. . . lowered price . . .

Thanks for looking
Old Feb 09, 2012, 05:56 PM
Enjoy Life B4U Die!
Joined Dec 1999
4,207 Posts

. . . lowered price . . .

I just noticed - and fixed - the listing so everyone will realize the FY-90Q Pro control board is included. I don't think that was particularly clear before - sorry about that.

Here's a link to the VC-450 thread --> LINK

Thanks for looking
Last edited by Buzz_Man; Feb 10, 2012 at 07:01 PM.
Old Feb 11, 2012, 11:24 AM
Enjoy Life B4U Die!
Joined Dec 1999
4,207 Posts
A public apology is necessary . . .

Someone expressed an interest in this quad via PM and asked if it had ever been crashed - I replied never.

Following is the real story and I apologize for my false statement when the rcgroups member later asked me (very politely) about my blog which describes this quad flipping over - here's my reply to his inquiry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz_Man
If hovering two feet off thick bermuda and encountering a flip equals a crash, then yes the frame has been crashed. However, since the flip overs (crashes) occurred, every piece of this aircraft was broken down to its original form and every item of the original Gaui components have been replaced - even the wiring harness. The flips never occurred during forward flight and never more than three feet above the ground and always over in my front yard, covered by thick Bermuda grass.

So, with the frame totally taken apart, inspected and then rebuilt, the motors replaced, ESC's replaced, and wiring harness replaced, it has never been flipped over or crashed in any way. That is a true and complete statement and that's what I should have said to begin with - no doubt whatsoever.

I was totally incorrect by saying it was never crashed and I completely forgot about the prior history although the rebuilt machine in its current form has neither been crashed, or flipped over.
Closed Thread