HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 05, 2012, 04:02 PM
NRW, Germany
Joined Dec 2010
272 Posts
Help!
Eagle Eyes FPV Station - changing default mode?

Hi,

when i power on my Eagle Eyes FPV Station (just using it for diversity) the default setting is AV in 1 and i have to push the select button once, to activate diversity.

Is it possible (and how) to change the default starup mode to diversity, so that i don't have to push "select" before i fly?

edit: sorry, i think this Thread should be moved to the Vendors / Eagle Tree Systems subforum
BKMorpheus is offline Find More Posts by BKMorpheus
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 17, 2012, 02:38 AM
Joined Sep 2011
11 Posts
The same here... I buried it inside my ground station and have no idea how to set default to diversity ...
sergek is offline Find More Posts by sergek
Old Apr 17, 2012, 06:55 AM
Wichita
Joined Dec 2008
1,143 Posts
It's in the OSD menu, think it is the last menu line, or you can use there pc software & change it there.
Pixturethis is offline Find More Posts by Pixturethis
Old Apr 18, 2012, 01:24 AM
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Sep 2001
571 Posts
That's odd. I only use it for diversity, have set it once and it always defaults to diversity.
Mantovani is online now Find More Posts by Mantovani