HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by charlton29, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 05, 2012, 03:53 AM
Joined Jul 2008
27 Posts
Discussion
Where did January go?

Well, now it's February. Seems we had far too much rain last month, but today sunshine, not a cloud in the sky and about 20 knots from the north-east. The water was covered in kite-surfers but I had the slope to myself (and a couple of pelicans).

The Rotor was up to form. Lots of rolls, a few loops, speed runs along the slope edge were all happening. There was enough wind to get some real altitude and to try inverted flight, though the wing seems not to like it very much. It might be the airfoil or just the balance, or even my ham-fisted controls, but it does like to be right-side up.

In any case, a great day to be out and everything came home in one piece. We are promised a southerly sometime tomorrow so perhaps another expedition will be in order.
charlton29 is offline Find More Posts by charlton29
to remove ads between posts