HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 08, 2012, 06:26 PM
Joined Dec 2004
169 Posts
I, too am having similar "Telemetry" issues. I have no telemetry led activity. I have the latest EagleTree PC software (10.04) and the latest firmware for my ELogger (V4), OSDPro, Guardian, and EagleEyes FPV station. I tried switching back and forth between narrow and normal screen mode - no joy. Tried booting all devices in different order, still no joy.
Anyone have any ideas? I am on vacation this week (only get one week a year!) I hope there is a quick fix, cause by time I ship it (if I have to), my week is shot

Edit - I saw a link to the beta version - It did not solve my problem - I still have no telemetry LED activity or tracker function (If it means anything, during the firmware upgrades all of my leds (including telemetry) flashed, but I think it does that every time I have updated ( I just bought this thing two weeks ago - everything else seems to be working fine, including diversity)

Here is what I'm running now:
Data Recorder (PC Software) v10.43
eLogger (V4) software v1.21
Guardian Extender v1.19
OSD Pro v2.66

Edit 2:

If I bypass the transmitter/ receiver(Fatshark 600mw Vx and Immersion Uno Rx) and go straight into the EE with a cable, I get telemetry!!!
Now what?
At least I know I don't (maybe) have to ship the EE!

Edit 3:
Rebooted the whole thing after the direct video bypass - I now had telemetry for about one minute on the Vx/Rx, then it dropped off!!!
Where do I look now?
Jeff Watt is offline Find More Posts by Jeff Watt
Last edited by Jeff Watt; Jul 10, 2012 at 10:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 11, 2012, 01:49 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,936 Posts
Hi Jeff, sorry to hear about the issue. Those symptoms are strange. Are you connecting the Rx output to the EE input channel 1 or 2? If you are using channel 2, make sure that the video 2 level pot on the EE is pointing vertically (centered). If you are using channel 1, could you try channel 2, and then adjust the video 2 pot to see if that affects the telemetry?
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 15, 2012, 01:38 AM
Joined Nov 2012
1 Posts
intermitent telemetry / constant drop-outs

Hi All,

I have the full Eagle Tree setup with V4 and OSD + all sensors. I have the Eagle Eyes system with tracking station, diversity with two antennas (Yagi and Patch). Everything operating at 900mhz. All set up seems to be fine except that the Telemetry is very intermittent, constantly coming on then going off. This of course drops the video link and then picks it up again. Wouldn't be such an issue but we prefer to land our aircraft in one piece and constant comms would definitely help there... I would think the camera or transmitter would be at fault but they operate just fine. Sat count min 7 max 11 ... Any thoughts ?
Solaris is offline Find More Posts by Solaris
Old Nov 15, 2012, 04:40 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,936 Posts
Hi Solaris, if you are running a version of our software lower than 10.43 (under help, about) I'd recommend upgrading to our 10.43 beta software here. An issue was addressed that fixed an intermittent telemetry problem under certain conditions.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor