Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 25, 2012, 07:38 PM
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
USA, TX, Spring
Joined Jan 2008
5,925 Posts
Resistance is futile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebloomer View Post
Oh there is another coming my friend!!
going4speed is online now Find More Posts by going4speed
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2012, 07:41 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
26,095 Posts
I think that should be a new slogan for 3DHS...Fly the best...resistance is futile...

SteveT
SteveT. is online now Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 07:55 PM
Registered User
FireyFate's Avatar
USA, AZ, Surprise
Joined Apr 2010
2,658 Posts
GrimGrinnin and I representing at the Buckeye Air Fair today. It was a civilian "air show". Mostly static displays... there was a small helicopter giving rides and some skydiving as well.
FireyFate is offline Find More Posts by FireyFate
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 08:10 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
3Dplank's Avatar
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Mar 2010
4,391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireyFate View Post
GrimGrinnin and I representing at the Buckeye Air Fair today. It was a civilian "air show". Mostly static displays... there was a small helicopter giving rides and some skydiving as well.
Are both them yours?
3Dplank is online now Find More Posts by 3Dplank
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 08:11 PM
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
davebloomer's Avatar
United States, OK, Weatherford
Joined Jun 2011
2,733 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
Resistance is futile?
well I had about 1000 flights on my first 42" slick. Thats 6.67 cents per flight. For that kind of entertainment value I cannot afford not to have a slick in the hangar. :coo l:
davebloomer is offline Find More Posts by davebloomer
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 08:12 PM
Registered User
FireyFate's Avatar
USA, AZ, Surprise
Joined Apr 2010
2,658 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by plank420 View Post
Are both them yours?
Nope. The white one is GrimGrinnin's... running on a DLE55. Mine is the blue with the NEU 1521, which hauls much more ass in an upline
FireyFate is offline Find More Posts by FireyFate
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 08:12 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
3Dplank's Avatar
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Mar 2010
4,391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebloomer View Post
well I had about 1000 flights on my first 42" slick. Thats 6.67 cents per flight. For that kind of entertainment value I cannot afford not to have a slick in the hangar. :coo l:
The buy now button can fix any type of crash
3Dplank is online now Find More Posts by 3Dplank
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 08:12 PM
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
davebloomer's Avatar
United States, OK, Weatherford
Joined Jun 2011
2,733 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wamsy55 View Post
Addict Fo Life /\
indeed. If they were to announce that the 42" slick were to be discontinued I'm sure I would buy ten. I enjoy it very much. It flies very well and can fit in your front pocket.
davebloomer is offline Find More Posts by davebloomer
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 08:13 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
3Dplank's Avatar
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Mar 2010
4,391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireyFate View Post
Nope. The white one is GrimGrinnin's... running on a DLE55. Mine is the blue with the NEU 1521, which hauls much more ass in an upline
Looks cool. Video that bad boy next time
3Dplank is online now Find More Posts by 3Dplank
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 08:14 PM
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
davebloomer's Avatar
United States, OK, Weatherford
Joined Jun 2011
2,733 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by plank420 View Post
The buy now button can fix any type of crash
the web site was updated to "in stock" 3 hours after my crash.... destiny?
davebloomer is offline Find More Posts by davebloomer
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 08:16 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
3Dplank's Avatar
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Mar 2010
4,391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebloomer View Post
the web site was updated to "in stock" 3 hours after my crash.... destiny?
See, you had to do it
3Dplank is online now Find More Posts by 3Dplank
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 08:30 PM
Team 3DHS
wamsy55's Avatar
Nashville , Tennessee
Joined Jan 2009
5,470 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebloomer View Post
indeed. If they were to announce that the 42" slick were to be discontinued I'm sure I would buy ten. I enjoy it very much. It flies very well and can fit in your front pocket.
The 42" taught me bunches.
wamsy55 is online now Find More Posts by wamsy55
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 08:50 PM
3DHS RULEZ!!!
flyboy50's Avatar
United States, VA, Wythe
Joined Jan 2011
523 Posts
If i put 2 2s lipos in series could i fly them in my 51 slick?
flyboy50 is offline Find More Posts by flyboy50
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 09:05 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
aronph's Avatar
Groveport, OH...USA
Joined Nov 2010
10,045 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy50 View Post
If i put 2 2s lipos in series could i fly them in my 51 slick?
how big?
aronph is offline Find More Posts by aronph
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2012, 09:11 PM
3DHS RULEZ!!!
flyboy50's Avatar
United States, VA, Wythe
Joined Jan 2011
523 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronph View Post
how big?
2200mah. But I just looked at them and there only 20c.
flyboy50 is offline Find More Posts by flyboy50
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion You are addicted to flying when.... postalflyer72 Electric Plane Talk 34 Jul 16, 2011 11:12 PM
Video Angelo Lomelí flying 3D antics Jorge Fernandez Electric Plane Talk 0 Sep 30, 2006 02:22 PM
Tiger Moth antics - flying inverted w/video SnoJetter Parkflyers 49 Sep 16, 2003 07:25 PM
Help! Getting addicted to Park Flying fly4fun Parkflyers 11 Feb 16, 2002 10:58 AM
You know when your addicted to Slow Flying when..... Gman Parkflyers 51 Aug 05, 2001 03:19 AM