HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 04, 2012, 08:10 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Groveport, OH...USA
Joined Nov 2010
10,191 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickg66 View Post
I hate to admit, but I've been having a blast being an arsehole over in the wanna-be AJ Slick thread... it's almost too easy to get them riled up. Does that make me a jerk?
nope...it makes you more like me:-)
aronph is online now Find More Posts by aronph
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2012, 08:12 PM
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
United States, OK, Weatherford
Joined Jun 2011
2,735 Posts
lol u guys are something else.
davebloomer is offline Find More Posts by davebloomer
Old Feb 04, 2012, 08:17 PM
Suspended Account
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Nov 2010
3,139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronph View Post
nope...it makes you more like me:-)
Judging by how well regarded you are around here, I'll take that as a compliment!
-= GYRO =- is offline Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 04, 2012, 08:21 PM
USA, VA, Narrows
Joined Mar 2009
1,494 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wamsy55 View Post
Unzip the file, and put it in the Phoenix RC variants folder under My Documents. I can get the full file name in a second.

I am on a Mac at the moment ..

Thanks!
Thanks finally got it imported. Anyone up for a session?
skippy78 is online now Find More Posts by skippy78
Old Feb 04, 2012, 08:21 PM
3DHS 'native'
USA, TX, Spring
Joined Jan 2008
5,929 Posts
Well. Finally moved. To this thread that is....whew much more room in here.

Planes?
going4speed is offline Find More Posts by going4speed
Old Feb 04, 2012, 08:33 PM
TEAM CANUCKER HUCKER
Canada, AB, Medicine Hat
Joined Sep 2003
1,636 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronph View Post
hillbilly as h3ll but its gonnaa work!
I love it!! I might have to try that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamsy55 View Post
Its not that bad on your computer, but the older the lower quality you will have to use. I had some lag problems on our old computer, but with the new one is fine. If you fly online, then you will get lag fo sho. Right now I get 60FPS offline, and get 50ish online.
Phoenix must max out around 60fps, I get 60-61fps both on and offline. And I notice with Phoenix the 'puter doesn't get very warm. I can even run it on my crappy laptop with some settings turned down. With my old AFPD I was getting 220fps but the laptop could not run it, and the desktop would get up to 50 degrees or so.
ssflylow is offline Find More Posts by ssflylow
Old Feb 04, 2012, 08:43 PM
United States, TX, Carrollton
Joined Dec 2009
259 Posts
================================================== ==========
==========This post is not about 3DHS non specific Air Frames============

WoW not even a day and the new thread has 19 pages. Maybe there could be a thread created for just 3dhs non airframe specific post to keep people informed of new products and sales that does not require so much time of skimming? What are peoples thoughts on having one thread that is for community minded post and a seperate thread for people to do the social butterfly post that seem to take over this particular thread? Not trying to cause a stink but just pointing out what several members have eluded at in previous post. As much as I would like to know that Stoned Dog has learned to google and will get his drivers license in a few months, Aronph would not fair well against a armed chipmunk and Manta1 secretly prefers an Atari Joystick over a modern day radio I typically skim over those post looking for news from 3dhs. Just out of curiosity it would be nice to know how many others who read this thread feel the same way, if there are a fair amount like I think there are then that would be good information for the 3dhs crew.

I would like to stress that I am not complaining or saying anything bad about others that post here, so please post on.
jhorton is offline Find More Posts by jhorton
Old Feb 04, 2012, 08:51 PM
United States, GA, Acworth
Joined Mar 2011
4,360 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhorton View Post
==========This post is not about 3DHS non specific Air Frames============

WoW not even a day and the new thread has 19 pages. Maybe there could be a thread created for just 3dhs non airframe specific post to keep people informed of new products and sales that does not require so much time of skimming? What are peoples thoughts on having one thread that is for community minded post and a seperate thread for people to do the social butterfly post that seem to take over this particular thread? Not trying to cause a stink but just pointing out what several members have eluded at in previous post. As much as I would like to know that Stoned Dog has learned to google and will get his drivers license in a few months, Aronph would not fair well against a armed chipmunk and Manta1 secretly prefers an Atari Joystick over a modern day radio I typically skim over those post looking for news from 3dhs. Just out of curiosity it would be nice to know how many others who read this thread feel the same way, if there are a fair amount like I think there are then that would be good information for the 3dhs crew.

I would like to stress that I am not complaining or saying anything bad about others that post here, so please post on.
to tell you the truth 3dhs made a step in the right direction by getting their email newsletter system working. Maybe a monthly news letter or something similiar would better serve the purpose your looking for because unfortunatly with a public forum you will never keep people from posting random stuff in any thread
shadow102 is online now Find More Posts by shadow102
Old Feb 04, 2012, 08:53 PM
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
United States, OK, Weatherford
Joined Jun 2011
2,735 Posts
i can't read sorry for wasted post. He said news thread i was thinking he was talking technical thread.
davebloomer is offline Find More Posts by davebloomer
Old Feb 04, 2012, 08:58 PM
Sippin' on Kool Aid
Long Island NY, USA
Joined Dec 2005
2,824 Posts
So, how about that HK slick? Looks pretty neat.
heligrom is offline Find More Posts by heligrom
Old Feb 04, 2012, 09:02 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Really?
skarface is offline Find More Posts by skarface
Old Feb 04, 2012, 09:03 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
silence is now in the thread!

Ummmmmm....

38" eep slick? mhhhh. idk i want a balsa they look better i want either the yak or the 48 edge, which would you guys suggest out of the yak and edge? But now i am thinking i think i will just buy a whole new air frame for the 42" slick just so it stays with the future collection. idk i am gonna have to think about it. i may get a red 42 also.
skarface is offline Find More Posts by skarface
Old Feb 04, 2012, 09:04 PM
United States, TX, Carrollton
Joined Dec 2009
259 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow102 View Post
to tell you the truth 3dhs made a step in the right direction by getting their email newsletter system working. Maybe a monthly news letter or something similiar would better serve the purpose your looking for because unfortunatly with a public forum you will never keep people from posting random stuff in any thread

I like the ideal of the mass mailer, hopefully the issues will be worked out with it and that can be the new path to enlightenment, that sure would make me happy.
jhorton is offline Find More Posts by jhorton
Old Feb 04, 2012, 09:06 PM
Redwing FTW
United States, IN, Fort Wayne
Joined Nov 2008
1,431 Posts
Maybe this will lighten the mood. Thought you guys might enjoy this.

Red Green - How To Do Everything - Build Your Own Airplane (3 min 33 sec)
joesmith285 is online now Find More Posts by joesmith285
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 04, 2012, 09:09 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Mar 2010
4,535 Posts
Love that show
3Dplank is online now Find More Posts by 3Dplank