SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 08, 2013, 09:32 AM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,144 Posts
I didn't go to Sr Prom. Always regretted it.
3DNater is offline Find More Posts by 3DNater
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2013, 09:54 AM
Well, now that you know ...
Grafton, Massachusetts, United States
Joined Sep 2004
5,780 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robj View Post
The 92" 3DHS Edge?

On a Podcast Ben said "soon". Noll posted here "fall".

I would preorder now if I could.
I think Noll also said you should email and call him every day asking if it was available.
Bigster is offline Find More Posts by Bigster
Old Feb 08, 2013, 10:51 AM
Perfect 3pt inverted landing!
USA, AL, Huntsville
Joined Oct 2008
3,089 Posts
I went to my senior prom.

But I would of preferred to go to Joe Nall.
teookie is offline Find More Posts by teookie
Old Feb 08, 2013, 10:58 AM
Sippin the Koolaid!
United States, NC, Hertford
Joined Oct 2007
16,466 Posts
I went to my junior prom but not my senior prom as l graduated early and wasn't in school with my class at the time. Plus l was working. I honestly don't think l missed anything. I do have a memory of a prom so Im ok with that.
losifanatic is offline Find More Posts by losifanatic
Old Feb 08, 2013, 11:13 AM
Team Aztech Aeromodels
United States, NJ, Blairstown
Joined May 2012
415 Posts
Well thats the thing. My friends that are girls in my grade all have dates. I don't, and like one of my male friends do. All of my other friends weere just gonna go down to wildwood and do the prom party afterwards(I was gonna join them)(I mean no, we aren't gonna get drunk in house of 30 people). But now my parents are telling me it depends on when my twin brothers graduation is. If it turns up the first half of joe nall I will go to Nall the second half. If it is the second half I will be going to Nall the first half and going to prom. I kind of hope it is the second half or not at all. Because then I can stay at Nall from friday to wednesday night(My dad loves driving at night and so do I) so I can be in school for the day of prom(they won't let us go unless we are in school, Some safety thing for like drinking and smoking and stuff). IDK either way I am going to Nall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadracer View Post
You can always date a girl younger than you. I had 4 proms. Albeit, I only went to one.
dskuro95 is offline Find More Posts by dskuro95
Old Feb 08, 2013, 11:23 AM
220lb of Canned Heat, baby
United States, IN, Derby
Joined Feb 2012
3,876 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by losifanatic View Post
I went to my junior prom but not my senior prom as l graduated early and wasn't in school with my class at the time. Plus l was working. I honestly don't think l missed anything. I do have a memory of a prom so Im ok with that.
Yeah, that whole tuxedo/dancing/fancy stuff just isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's mostly about impressing people you don't really care for. The one prom I did go to, I was there for about 10 minutes. Then my eyes got really irritated and I got hungry. Very hungry. Cue Swiss Rolls and Visine. LOL
quadracer is offline Find More Posts by quadracer
Old Feb 08, 2013, 11:27 AM
Team Aztech Aeromodels
Joined May 2012
415 Posts
Sounds like to much pregaming.

Quote:
Yeah, that whole tuxedo/dancing/fancy stuff just isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's mostly about impressing people you don't really care for. The one prom I did go to, I was there for about 10 minutes. Then my eyes got really irritated and I got hungry. Very hungry. Cue Swiss Rolls and Visine. LOL
Old Feb 08, 2013, 11:28 AM
United States, IN, Derby
Joined Feb 2012
3,876 Posts
More like "this is so boring, I'm off to another world" than pregaming.
Old Feb 08, 2013, 11:30 AM
Team Aztech Aeromodels
Joined May 2012
415 Posts
LOL. We can't pregame they have random drug and breathlize tests.(I'm not saying me others but just staing the point.)

Quote:
More like "this is so boring, I'm off to another world" than pregaming.
Old Feb 08, 2013, 11:43 AM
United States, IN, Derby
Joined Feb 2012
3,876 Posts
Ohhh, the good ol random. My school didn't have that stuff back when I graduated. (At least from what I remember, they didn't..)
Old Feb 08, 2013, 11:44 AM
Gone Huckin'
Charlotte, NC
Joined Jan 2011
9,262 Posts
High school was awesome for me and I enjoyed every minute of it. But then college was just ridiculously fun and I enjoyed every second of it.... well, right up until that last semester when I already had a job lined up and I was cramming in 20 hours of credits to graduate and take the job. That part sucked but the rest of it was both a blur and a blast!
turnerm is online now Find More Posts by turnerm
Old Feb 08, 2013, 11:48 AM
Team Aztech Aeromodels
Joined May 2012
415 Posts
It isn't so awesome for me. I try to have a good time but you know. you got the kids who think they are the coolest kids in the universe(mostly football players) and then I don't play soccer myself but my friends are the varsity soccer team and we hate 90% of the football team and have our parties and they think its cool to show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm View Post
High school was awesome for me and I enjoyed every minute of it. But then college was just ridiculously fun and I enjoyed every second of it.... well, right up until that last semester when I already had a job lined up and I was cramming in 20 hours of credits to graduate and take the job. That part sucked but the rest of it was both a blur and a blast!
Old Feb 08, 2013, 11:48 AM
United States, IN, Derby
Joined Feb 2012
3,876 Posts
Getting all the batteries charged today. 8 6S 3000's, 2 4S 4000's, 4 3S 3700's, 3 3S 2200's, 3 2S 2200's, and a 2S LiFe 2100. Gonna fly them ALL tomorrow!
Old Feb 08, 2013, 12:26 PM
Santi
United States, MO, Clayton
Joined Nov 2003
1,605 Posts
Prom is all about making final memories with your high school friends. Growing up with the same groups of kids k-12, that era is coming to an end, celebrate and embrace that! The fun happens after the actual prom.
Joe nall aint going anywhere. Make those memories happen, enjoy your friends before they all go of to college.
DaaBears is offline Find More Posts by DaaBears
Old Feb 08, 2013, 01:01 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Aug 2010
4,029 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaaBears View Post
Prom is all about making final memories with your high school friends. Growing up with the same groups of kids k-12, that era is coming to an end, celebrate and embrace that! The fun happens after the actual prom.
Joe nall aint going anywhere. Make those memories happen, enjoy your friends before they all go of to college.
Well said! DABEARS! my uncle used to play for them!
Park_aviator is offline Find More Posts by Park_aviator