HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 04, 2013, 09:57 PM
Team CJ Youngblood
United States, WV, Wheeling
Joined Jul 2009
1,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cale10 View Post
i cant get RF to go online anymore. any help?
Me neither. I'd say multiplayer RF is down for awhile, it will probably be up tomorrow.
anthony7820 is offline Find More Posts by anthony7820
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 04, 2013, 09:59 PM
3dizzle 4 lyfe
United States, OH, Philo
Joined Jul 2011
2,490 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony7820 View Post
Me neither. I'd say multiplayer RF is down for awhile, it will probably be up tomorrow.
well at least im not the only one.
cale10 is online now Find More Posts by cale10
Old Jan 04, 2013, 10:44 PM
inverted-i-fly
United States, CA, Petaluma
Joined Mar 2011
4,383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebwake View Post
On 8 s or 6? I ask because I just set up my velox that same way with 8s. My ice 100 has been used for about a year in my slick.
4325-380 19x10 prop and 6s 5000mah, this is a time tested set-up, I'm pinning this on the ESC and yes I got it on sale at Castle, but they are going to hear from me
3drcparts is offline Find More Posts by 3drcparts
Old Jan 04, 2013, 10:49 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
26,714 Posts
I am wondering if the control board had somehow come off of the power board? This was the culprit in the case of my ICE HV-160/

SteveT
SteveT. is offline Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Jan 04, 2013, 10:55 PM
Well, now that you know ...
Grafton, Massachusetts, United States
Joined Sep 2004
5,655 Posts
SteveT, I think you cashed in some good karma you've been building up! Glad to hear the happy ending!
Bigster is offline Find More Posts by Bigster
Old Jan 04, 2013, 11:07 PM
United States, CA, Roseville
Joined Jan 2011
666 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugocraft View Post
How well would a 103" fit in this trailer with the rudder still on?!?!?!

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/fod/3498029650.html
a 103 is 99" long according to 3dhs website

an 8ft trailer is 96" long

it would have to be crooked
GetSome! is offline Find More Posts by GetSome!
Old Jan 04, 2013, 11:11 PM
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
26,714 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigster View Post
SteveT, I think you cashed in some good karma you've been building up! Glad to hear the happy ending!
Could be my friend...could be!! And.... me too!!!!!

SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 04, 2013, 11:12 PM
Aerobatic Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Sep 2007
2,886 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSome! View Post

I need to find out what the inside dimensions are since some that list 8' actually are 8' + a few spare inches depending on the trailer and hoping deflecting the rudder all the way could shave off a few inches.
HugoCraft is offline Find More Posts by HugoCraft
Old Jan 04, 2013, 11:13 PM
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
26,714 Posts
Quote:

Build with removable rudder....no problem!

SteveT
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 04, 2013, 11:32 PM
Addicted to 3DHS and EF
ohio
Joined Oct 2010
4,595 Posts
Quote:

does it not have a removable rudder? you could also take off the prop and spinner.
3Daddict is offline Find More Posts by 3Daddict
Old Jan 04, 2013, 11:38 PM
3D Sunset Flier
PHX
Joined Jun 2008
4,053 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
So.... I g oout to fly today on what was an absolutely gorgeous day, and took my Buck Huck 1.5, my 55" Edge, which I hadn't flown for a long time, and my brand new, never flown "Byper" Flew the first two just to get warmed up, and said, OK...time for the Byper. Range checked it, checked all controls moving the same proper direction, and took it out to fly. Took off, but didn't realize I my elevator was on high rate, and it was way too pitch sensitive. And....while I would have sworn on a stack of bibles that I had done the control set-up, evidently, I had, as, not only was it way too pitch sensitive, the ailerons were beyond touchy!!! I was trying to get the plane down, but it I just couldn't get it lined up with the runway, and it actually went over my head twice. I got it turned around and headed downwind, but I just couldn't control it, and the last I saw, it was headed down about 1/4-3/8 mile away into some Cherry orchards past the big trees at the end of our field. As I new I wasn't going to be able to fly it back, I chopped the throttle and pulled up full up elevator.

My buddy and I got in my Chevy HHR, and after asking the people that run the orchard if we could go look, we went up and down the rows. Now, we have had a lot of rain lately, and I was basically "4-wheeling" it. But.....low and behold my buddy yells Stop!!! back up!!.....and I did...and there it was about four rows over... Of course, I figured the worse....My Buddy jumps out and heads towards the plane, and says...Oh My God...It doesn't have a scratch on it!!!! There was a little smear of mud on the left wing tips, one little bit on the upper right, and a little on the spinner...other than that, it is perfect!!!!! The picture of it sitting in the orchard is exactly where it was when he found it, and we got to it!!! The trees in the rows are only about 15 feet apart, so I have no idea how it came down without hitting a branch....

So...it's definitely a free plane!!!!

SteveT
Well Steve, that proves it. It's gonna' be a GREAT year!

Buzzed is offline Find More Posts by Buzzed
Old Jan 04, 2013, 11:43 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Aug 2010
4,028 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
So.... I g oout to fly today on what was an absolutely gorgeous day, and took my Buck Huck 1.5, my 55" Edge, which I hadn't flown for a long time, and my brand new, never flown "Byper" Flew the first two just to get warmed up, and said, OK...time for the Byper. Range checked it, checked all controls moving the same proper direction, and took it out to fly. Took off, but didn't realize I my elevator was on high rate, and it was way too pitch sensitive. And....while I would have sworn on a stack of bibles that I had done the control set-up, evidently, I had, as, not only was it way too pitch sensitive, the ailerons were beyond touchy!!! I was trying to get the plane down, but it I just couldn't get it lined up with the runway, and it actually went over my head twice. I got it turned around and headed downwind, but I just couldn't control it, and the last I saw, it was headed down about 1/4-3/8 mile away into some Cherry orchards past the big trees at the end of our field. As I new I wasn't going to be able to fly it back, I chopped the throttle and pulled up full up elevator.

My buddy and I got in my Chevy HHR, and after asking the people that run the orchard if we could go look, we went up and down the rows. Now, we have had a lot of rain lately, and I was basically "4-wheeling" it. But.....low and behold my buddy yells Stop!!! back up!!.....and I did...and there it was about four rows over... Of course, I figured the worse....My Buddy jumps out and heads towards the plane, and says...Oh My God...It doesn't have a scratch on it!!!! There was a little smear of mud on the left wing tips, one little bit on the upper right, and a little on the spinner...other than that, it is perfect!!!!! The picture of it sitting in the orchard is exactly where it was when he found it, and we got to it!!! The trees in the rows are only about 15 feet apart, so I have no idea how it came down without hitting a branch....

So...it's definitely a free plane!!!!

SteveT
The rc gods are keeping their eye on you!
Park_aviator is online now Find More Posts by Park_aviator
Old Jan 05, 2013, 12:11 AM
It'll be fineee...
Joined May 2012
907 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzed View Post
A little New Year flyin' in AZ.

Enjoy,

-Buzzed

awesome pictures!!
RCgirl383 is offline Find More Posts by RCgirl383
Old Jan 05, 2013, 12:58 AM
Fly More Crash Less
United States, AZ, Prescott
Joined Sep 2007
1,354 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzed View Post
A little New Year flyin' in AZ.

Enjoy,

-Buzzed

Very nice! You guys must be getting some great weather down there. It is a bit chilly and snowy here. Great shots!
AZAerobat is offline Find More Posts by AZAerobat