And....for those that might be interested...
As some of you might know, I don't like "swiss cheese" firewalls, and since I was going to put a new A60-5S motor in my 72" Extra, I thought I would take a few pics of the removal of the original one and installation of the new one.
When I built this plane originally, for some reason when I installed the motor lined up with the original alignment marks on the firewall, the motor came out too high for the cowling, and I had to remove the blind nuts and plug the holes, then re-drill the holes about 1/8" lower, and re-install the blind-nuts, then all was fine. So, when I did the cad drawing, I had to lower the center of the motor to match up with the cowling. I printed the cad drawing onto a sheet of 3M clear full sheet label material, then just stuck it onto the plywood and then cut it out on my bandsaw..
To remove the firewall, I used "Golden West" debonder
, and let it soak for quite a while, and most of it came out fairly easily, but the lower part of the motor box was damaged a bit by the foam adhesive on a 3oz.piece of lead that was inside the motor box, but it will be no problem to repair.